repairs

Thread: repairs

repairs

Ya MIGHT WANNA TAKE A LOOK AT WHOS DOING REPAIRS ON YOUR CARS . ISNT IT AGAINST POLICY TO HAVE CIVIALIANS ROAD TSTING YOUR CARS ???????I WOULD LOVE SOME FEED BACK ON THIS TOPIC.

We have civilian mechanics, who else would you like to road check our cars?

repairs

Yes you do but they work for fleet for the county correct?.Im talking about warranty repairs .You have a few techs/writer playing with lites and sirens in the car a bit foolish . I think it should be looked at! Some of us have too much respect for leos .You know where they get serviced for warranty work just look closer . Im not trying to stir the pot just letting ya know whats going on when your backs are turned. Is there anyone i should talk too or is it know big deal?

If you have information about this happening you should contact the Manager of our fleet, Bob Helmick by calling switchboard at 582-6200. You are right, they shouldn't be playing with the equipment but my guess is they do have to drive the car to ensure its good to go.

aaaaah, I thought you meant our mechanics at our shop. Thanks for the heads up. Yes, call our fleet manager and try to give him specifics. Thanks!