Captain Williams
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Captain Williams

I have read all the post on the our site (PCSO) regarding Captain Williams, but was curious what BPD thought about him, since he has been in charge, Good, Bad or indifferent just curious.

I think Williams is a nice guy, but I don't think much has changed since his arrival. I also think he needs to focus on the police dept., and quit pushing a merger down everyone's throat...thats just my opinion

I ALSO LIKE CAPT. WILLIAMS HE SEEMS TO BE A NICE AND HONORABLE MAN AND A VERY DEDICATED ADMINISTRATOR. I HOPE DURING HIS TIME WITH US HE CAN USE HIS ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE TO BRING BARTOW OUT OF THE 1960'S POLICEING MENTALITY AND CURRENT WITH WHAT OTHER PROGRESSIVE AGENCIES ARE DOING. I ALSO HOPE HE WILL BE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO PUSH CITY HALL FOR OUR MUCH NEEDED MANPOWER WHICH IS CAUSING MANY INTERNAL PROBLEMS.

To BPD1,

I hate to disappiont you, but Willaims was sent by Grady not to help, but to take over your agency. Be very Careful !!

TO RETIREE,

SINCE I SIT INSIDE THIS BUILDING AND YOU DO NOT I'M WELL AWARE OF THE THINGS DIRECTOR WILLIAMS HAS DONE AND IS DOING TO HELP. IF THEY (PCSO) ARE HERE TO TAKE OVER SO BE IT, IT CAN IN NO WAY BE WORSE THAN WHAT WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH FOR THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS.

BPD1, i sit in the same building you do, (probably not as much as you) and i agree with retiree. what has williams done, chaged a couple of forms, put the admin on a staff rotation,,,,maybe some painting here and there...what, please tell what changes has he made?!? he is here to arrange the takeover! i have seen nothing different

bpd2, i think you hit it on the head son. I was in the meeting when we were told we need to push the merger I have not seen any changes to aid the city police. The only excuse Williams gives for the manpower issue is "i can call deputies to do that" Where is bpd1 coming from when he said Williams is at city hall trying to get us manpower. If he is getting us manpower its a 455 N. Broadway Avenue!!!!

Hey guys, I read your survey. You are getting what you asked for! I am sure Williams is being directed every step of the way! Sheriff is not going to let him fail. The members who were negitive in the survey will not make the grade at PCSO.

Your going down just like Eaglelake, Frostproof, and Ft. Meade. Yes thats right Ft. Meade.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor!!

Well the land slide has began. Sheriff Judd has scheduled a private meeting with select employees at the Police Department. Don't know why or who, but I know there is a meeting at 1300 hours tommorow

Let’s review, City conducted a survey and the majority stated all the brass was worthless. One of the posts said the department was still in the 60’s. That’s an interesting comment. Most city police departments divide the city into zones. Calls come into the call center, and the zone unit answers the calls in that zone. How does that compare to Bartow! Do the officers still hand write reports? What’s up with the 60’s comment.

Sheriff provided a captain to run your agency. The purpose was to improve morale and restore professionalism. When I read the posts on the PCSO directory, It would appear they have severe morale issues also. Don’t think the Sheriff can afford to keep the captain at your agency. Needs to bring him back to fix his own department.

As they say “ Perception Is Reality” where does TRUTH come into the picture!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast