ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NO MORE MONEY,OIL PEPE

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NO MORE MONEY,OIL PEPE

WE GOT THEM WERE WE WANT THEM. DO NOT LET GO NOW. I HAVE WORKED FOR MANY YEARS AND ON 26 ATTEMPTS I WAS TOLD TO CHANGE IT TO A 28.

I WAS TOLD BY MY SGT WHO I WILL NEVER SQUEEL ON BECAUSE HE WAS TOLD TO DO THAT BY THE COMMANDER. THE COMMANDER IS A FRIEND OF MINE SO THINGS STAY THE SAME. THEY DO THIS BECAUSE OF PRESSURE FROM BK.

IM SURE THERE ARE MORE LIKE ME. I WONT TELL ON THE COMMANDER. BOTTOM LINE IS NO COMMANDER WANTS TO GO TO COMPSTAT SHOWING INCREASE IN CRIME IN HIS NET AREA.

THIS HAS TO STOP.

MAGOO IS RIGHT. MOST OF US THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE HAVE KNOWN THESE COMMANDERS WHEN THEY WERE COPS AND A FRIENDSHIP EXISTS.

ENOUGH OF OIL, MONEY, PEPE AND BK. SHUT DOWN NO MORE ARRESTS OR TICKETS. UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NEEDED

CANDELA AL JARRO CON ELLOS

I agree with Magoo. Since this compstat nonsense,I have had many 26attempts turned into 28's,even after I have spoken to det.'s.
    The detectives are just as concerned so they tell u,are u sure its a 26 or could it be a 28?
    You can feel the desperation in their voices so u go along and make it a 28 but think about it? WHO IS GOING TO KICK A DOOR IN TO VANDALISE A HOME? THEY DO IT TO GAIN ENTRY AND DUE TO GETTING SPOOKED,RUN AWAY WITHOUT COMPLETING ACT!
    This bad policing needs to stop and it wont till B.K. AND TMONEYS GANG LEAVES.
    Lets call an ace an ace!

burglary

Is it a burglary or door ajar?

Re: burglary

Quote Originally Posted by spectator
    Is it a burglary or door ajar?
    You must not be a cop. A door ajar doesn't have the door frame busted inward, a foot or entry tool does that. Trust us, we know the difference. And if the door is busted inward and the owner isn't there, it's a burglary. And by changing the crime to a lesser crime, it endangers the public. How? it doesn't get investigated, so the offenders keep right on trucking to another crime. And burglars who get caught by the owners, can become murders. But the bosses look good in front of the commission and on CNN.

U R BOTH CORRECT. U GUYS MUST NOT BE DETECTIVES,L.O..L
    TO BE HONOST,I FEEL BAD FOR THEM,ESPECIALLY THE 29GUYS.
    BOY,BEING IN PATROL NEVER FELT BETTER,L.O.L.

MAGOO IS CORRECT. WHO EVER TELLS US TO CHANGE THE SIGNAL IS USSUALLY SOME ONE WHOM WE ARE FOND OF AND WE WILL NOT TELL ON HIM/HER. THIS WILL GO NOWHERE. JUST GET RID OF COMP STAT

GET RID OF MONEY, OLLIE OIL, PEPE ALFONSO AND CACERITA. NONE ARE WORTH THE WATER THEY CONSUME