Election time is getting close - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Commisioner Gordon Goodin is the one county commisioner that has shown zero support for the Sheriff's Office. Broxon has shown little support and Cole? Who knows what he is thinking. From day one Gordon wanted to cut our budget and benefits and even have us take a cut in pay. He says that we spend too much money. I think he has failed to realize that as long as people move into this county (and by his sand at Bayside Devlopment) the Sheriff's Office will always be understaffed. If we stop hiring and/or personel leave, people and businesses will still move into this county. The more people and business, the more calls for service. The more calls for service, the need for more officers. The need for more officers, the need for more equipment and support personel. Not once have I heard Gordon say "Good Job" or "I appreciate our Sheriff's Office." I said "hi" to Gordon after Ivan, knowing that he suffered losses. I offered my personal truck if he needed it. He just walked away as if I didnt exist. It didnt hurt my feelings. To hell with him. All it told me was that if we have a pompus ass county commisioner who wants to take our careers and lives for granted. It also told me some guys are grossly OVERPAID, i.e., county commisioners. An ethics complaint should be considered since a County Commisioner owns a business that benefits from the same county that pays his salary. Let him "take that one to the bank."

Commisioner Gordon Goodin is the one county commisioner that has shown zero support for the Sheriff's Office. Broxon has shown little support and Cole? Who knows what he is thinking. From day one Gordon wanted to cut our budget and benefits and even have us take a cut in pay. He says that we spend too much money. I think he has failed to realize that as long as people move into this county (and by his sand at Bayside Devlopment) the Sheriff's Office will always be understaffed. If we stop hiring and/or personel leave, people and businesses will still move into this county. The more people and business, the more calls for service. The more calls for service, the need for more officers. The need for more officers, the need for more equipment and support personel. Not once have I heard Gordon say "Good Job" or "I appreciate our Sheriff's Office." I said "hi" to Gordon after Ivan, knowing that he suffered losses. I offered my personal truck if he needed it. He just walked away as if I didnt exist. It didnt hurt my feelings. To hell with him. All it told me was that if we have a pompus ass county commisioner who wants to take our careers and lives for granted. It also told me some guys are grossly OVERPAID, i.e., county commisioners. An ethics complaint should be considered since a County Commisioner owns a business that benefits from the same county that pays his salary. Let him "take that one to the bank."

Commisioner Gordon Goodin is the one county commisioner that has shown zero support for the Sheriff's Office. Broxon has shown little support and Cole? Salter and Stewart are ok. Who knows what he is thinking. From day one Gordon wanted to cut our budget and benefits and even have us take a cut in pay. He says that we spend too much money. I think he has failed to realize that as long as people move into this county (and by his sand at Bayside Devlopment) the Sheriff's Office will always be understaffed. If we stop hiring and/or personel leave, people and businesses will still move into this county. The more people and business, the more calls for service. The more calls for service, the need for more officers. The need for more officers, the need for more equipment and support personel. Not once have I heard Gordon say "Good Job" or "I appreciate our Sheriff's Office." I said "hi" to Gordon after Ivan, knowing that he suffered losses. I offered my personal truck if he needed it. He just walked away as if I didnt exist. It didnt hurt my feelings. To hell with him. All it told me was that if we have a pompus ass county commisioner who wants to take our careers and lives for granted. It also told me some guys are grossly OVERPAID, i.e., county commisioners. An ethics complaint should be considered since a County Commisioner owns a business that benefits from the same county that pays his salary. Let him "take that one to the bank."

Commisioner Gordon Goodin is the one county commisioner that has shown zero support for the Sheriff's Office. Broxon has shown little support and Cole? Salter and Stewart are ok. Who knows what he is thinking. From day one Gordon wanted to cut our budget and benefits and even have us take a cut in pay. He says that we spend too much money. I think he has failed to realize that as long as people move into this county (and by his sand at Bayside Devlopment) the Sheriff's Office will always be understaffed. If we stop hiring and/or personel leave, people and businesses will still move into this county. The more people and business, the more calls for service. The more calls for service, the need for more officers. The need for more officers, the need for more equipment and support personel. Not once have I heard Gordon say "Good Job" or "I appreciate our Sheriff's Office." I said "hi" to Gordon after Ivan, knowing that he suffered losses. I offered my personal truck if he needed it. He just walked away as if I didnt exist. It didnt hurt my feelings. To hell with him. All it told me was that if we have a pompus ass county commisioner who wants to take our careers and lives for granted. It also told me some guys are grossly OVERPAID, i.e., county commisioners. An ethics complaint should be considered since a County Commisioner owns a business that benefits from the same county that pays his salary. Let him "take that one to the bank."

I know some of you made a few comments about the FOP stepping in and doing some research. I sure wish you had gone to the last FOP meeting because you'd find out what the FOP is doing. Please stop coming on here and making assumptions about what you know very little about. Come to the meetings and make your voice heard (or at least sit there and listen to what's going on). The FOP is working HARD to make the citizens of this county find out what's going on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12