THE DRAMA CONTINUES
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

THE DRAMA CONTINUES

HOW TO GET A FREE VACATION WALK AROUND TALKIN MAKING CRAZY :shock: COMMENTS!!

you talking about deputy talking about suicide??

i heard he's ok now.... said he was just playing??? can't we get rid of dumb people like that?

YA I HEARD MURPH TURNED HIM IN

I WOULDN'T BE SO QUICK TO POINT THE FINGER AT MURPH. BUT IF HE DID THEN IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.......... I GEUSS HE JUST WANTED SOME ATTENTION........... KIND OF LIKE THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF.

how come there is only a handful of us that notice this? why don't the brass put a stop to this drama.

I guess we can't post about these people anymore without the worry of being deleted or banned. Maybe shes wormed her way into another heart for pitty. It is absolutely ridiculous that the terms of service say that we can post what we want and they have the right to delete or ignore every post but choose to listen to the whinner and delete them. If the posts had been actually read before deletion everyone would see that they are not bashing but rather informative as to what is going on in our workplace. But, on to better things.

No kidding!!!!!! If you tell the truth about a worthless officer that you work with, you risk being deleted or banned but if you bash the sheriff or a captian it is acceptable.Once again...worthless is worthless and a crybaby is a crybaby.Too bad we can't have her banned from the workplace!

if you feel as strongly about your moderating as i do about these officers sorriness then you won't give up either. i know that these 2 officers are the sorriest ever and liers to the core and you are not going to stop these posts. if you ban me also then there will be another person here that feels the same way and will pick up where i left off, and so on and so on. so you, Deleted by Mod 1, oops i mean moderator are enableing all of these posts about these sorry officers and their representation of the hcso.

Edited by Mod 1 to comply with Terms of Use.

WELL, WELL, IT DOESN'T TAKE LONG FOR OLD HABBITS TO SPROUT BACK UP. HAVE THE FLU ONE DAY AND READY FOR DUTY THE NEXT. I WISH I COULD RECOVER THAT QUICK. THEN, A FAMILY EMERGENCY, SOMEONES IN THE HOSPITAL. IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING, WHEN IS HER SUPERVISOR GOING STAND UP AND SAY NO? WHEN WILL THE BRASS OPEN THEIR EYES? IF EVERYONE ELSE CAN SEE THIS WHY CANT THEY? WHATS NEXT? THE DOG ATE MY KEYS AND I WON'T BE IN? I'M SURE THAT WILL BE THE NEXT EXCUSE. :twisted:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast