New Dir - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: New Dir

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You have to admire ICARE Bruce's staunch religious upbringing which allows her to feel superior and that everyone else not living up to her standards will burn in Hell.

Her intolerance of gays, mixed race relationships, blacks, etc gives religous folks a bad name.
    that's it the religion is only seen on Sundays or by those who know her in the church. Your right it does give those that do practice religion a bad name. Some wonder who is real and whose not.

You have to admire ICARE Bruce's staunch religious upbringing which allows her to feel superior and that everyone else not living up to her standards will burn in Hell.

Her intolerance of gays, mixed race relationships, blacks, etc gives religous folks a bad name.
    Who, what, when, how, why..... oh sorry I just woke up after reading that that Brucceeee girl is RELIGIOUS.......... WHAT!!!!!!!

Oh, ok maybe it is the "Do what I can to get a head Religion".............. oh boy, if I ever thought this was a bunch of jokers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ha, HA

Who, what, when, how, why..... oh sorry I just woke up after reading that that Brucceeee girl is RELIGIOUS.......... WHAT!!!!!!!

Oh, ok maybe it is the "Do what I can to get a head Religion".............. oh boy, if I ever thought this was a bunch of jokers.
    TRUE THAT

We haven't talked about this subject either. I don't think we have slung enough mud on the topic just yet. We have to get fired up people and continue bashing each other right now. We haven't had a raise in two years and I am sure the person who is the subject of this thread should be tarnished more. Mud slinging is the most important thing to do right now. We can't be letting these issues go.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Brace Yourself
    Change is coming.

Will things be better? Depends on where you sit. Look at the facts. Fairly new Secretary, Deputy Secretary, new Director, new Chief and the bonus is a Governor with one thing in mind - smaller government, smaller budgets and more service. The people have spoken - they want more from state employees. The legislators will cut whatever it takes to save their own %$##@% and they have already demonstrated their feeling toward state employees. We will be faced with an administration that will do what ever it takes to "do more with less." If you sit in one of the senior management positions, things will be pretty good. If you don't, be prepared for the fallout.

Keep in mind, this is only my opinion and it is worth what you paid.
    This was posted on 09/23/07. A Visionary for sure.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011