New Dir
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dir

New Dir

Why is there an opening for a New Dir? What happened to the old one?

He's leaving...whether voluntarily or not I don't know.

voluntarily

He's a great guy and will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    He's a great guy and will be missed.
    I agree at least he was moving this agency out of the DARK AGES.

This is too bad for the agency, now we're back at square one. God knows what we'll get next!

Director

He is gone and it is good. I look at it as just the start to better days. This director was not bringing us out of the dark as one person said. He was putting us in the dark. Promoting people that should not be promoted, spending money for foolishness such as uniforms ($230,000), marked cars ($300,000). We can't give the marked cars to anyone that wants them. They say yes they will take them, but they would rather not. The money could have been better spent on different types of equipment if it had to be spent there. Or how come it could not have been diverted to other needed areas. Office equipment for example. There is places in the state the offices can not buy printer ink. The promotions to people that do not deserve them with money that they should not be getting ($75,000 or more). It is a sad day to see what one person can do to an agency in just 1 1/2 years. Lets not say how moral is so low we are going to have to call a well digger to pull it up from the bottom. That is the way I see it in my area. With this one leaving it is a good start.

Director

He is gone and it is good. I look at it as just the start to better days. This director was not bringing us out of the dark as one person said. He was putting us in the dark. Promoting people that should not be promoted, spending money for foolishness such as uniforms ($230,000), marked cars ($300,000). We can't give the marked cars to anyone that wants them. They say yes they will take them, but they would rather not. The money could have been better spent on different types of equipment if it had to be spent there. Or how come it could not have been diverted to other needed areas. Office equipment for example. There is places in the state the offices can not buy printer ink. The promotions to people that do not deserve them with money that they should not be getting ($75,000 or more). It is a sad day to see what one person can do to an agency in just 1 1/2 years. Lets not say how moral is so low we are going to have to call a well digger to pull it up from the bottom. That is the way I see it in my area. With this one leaving it is a good start.

Guest 2 be careful what you wish for. The grass is not always greener and you will find something or someone to complain about. He has been a fair and good leader. If you can do better put in your application.

director

You dare say he has been fair and a good leader. I guess we forgot about the agent who merely spoke his mind about inept answers given by the director on his personal email and got twenty days off for exercising his first amendment right. I guess you are one who likes having a garbage bag for a uniform and a marked police car people fly by in traffic and can take no action. That looks real super. I can say that I along with many agents have been asking for new surveillance equipment, i.e. bugs, hawks, pole cams, etc. and instead we get that hefty synch sack uniform. Those marked units have an estimated $6,000.00 in lighting alone. Whereas my car has nearly 110,000 on it as well as many agents statewide are driving cars with duck tape on them. So, when you say he is fair and a good leader I am wondering where you get this. How is it fair to promote a guy from DOC who has never put his hands on an inmate let alone put a bad guy in jail? How is it fair to tell agents they can't wear jeans when the chief shows up wearing black jeans and a uniform shirt and a thrown together gun belt? I could list more and more. Where you got your sense of fairness is beyond me. Wake up newbie!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast