Don't apply to FMPD is you are from up North
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Don't apply to FMPD is you are from up North

Do not apply to this agency if you are from up North. From what I hear, they do not like Northerners and will discipline them harshly for minor offenses, while looking the other for the same offenses that officers who were raised in SWFL commit.

good place to work

IM from the north and have had no bad experiences what so ever; wherever you got your information from is wrong.

HA! look at the the last few people who were fired or forced to resign....where were they from?

yeah but looked what they did, you cant warrant that behavior.

You mean shooting at your FTO is wrong?

look at the last one, fired for hitting a guy in handcuffs for spitting at him, you all know you cant do that.

Trafic Ticket

It seems like some of the Officers from FMPD don't like people from the North. I am CPO, working in Fort Myers area, involved in car accident. It was not my fault. I was very polite & explained what happened to the Officer, and identified myself as a CPO. I explained to him that I was on my way to the Ortiz Jail center to do a Warrantless Arrest and i am not familiar with the area. He gave me ticket that costs me $115.00 + $35.00 for school. As a public servant that on high risk like him, to protect the public....At the court the Judge gave me a chance to dismiss the ticket, he said no.......I wish him good luck in ticketing other LEO from other agency......

Re: Trafic Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by CPO
    It seems like some of the Officers from FMPD don't like people from the North. I am CPO, working in Fort Myers area, involved in car accident. It was not my fault. I was very polite & explained what happened to the Officer, and identified myself as a CPO. I explained to him that I was on my way to the Ortiz Jail center to do a Warrantless Arrest and i am not familiar with the area. He gave me ticket that costs me $115.00 + $35.00 for school. As a public servant that on high risk like him, to protect the public....At the court the Judge gave me a chance to dismiss the ticket, he said no.......I wish him good luck in ticketing other LEO from other agency......
    What a scumbag! You should post his name so we all can watch out for him.

Ruggio

Serge Ruggio was from the North look how good it did him

hello

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast