Armando Martinez
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Armando Martinez

Hey, you guys, I have a suggestion for a new Chief. How about Armando Martinez, he's got all that experience now as the Chief of Bunnell.

Re: Armando Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by Cracker
    Hey, you guys, I have a suggestion for a new Chief. How about Armando Martinez, he's got all that experience now as the Chief of Bunnell.
    I second the nomination. Armando is a great person and intelligent. :lol:

i vote too for lazaro ferro. he the talk of the town and city leaders are considering him. ferro has alot of community ties. ferro is fair and a proven leader.

any opinions?

not la gorda........the curruption will continue!

CAN you spell HUD? Enough said.

Armando Martinez is a MAN not a snitch

Quote Originally Posted by FDLE

CAN you spell HUD? Enough said.
    He is CHIEF OF POLICE AND HE HAS HIS POLICE CERTIFICATION. HOWEVERM PICHELINA LA GALLINA WAS ARRESTED FOR DEALING IN DRUGS, AND LOST HIS CERTIFICATION AS WELL AS HIS BADGE. HE TRIED SO HARD WITH MIGUELITO EL MARICONSITO AND SARGENTA JUANA LA PUTA MALA TO HURT HIM AND WHAT DID THEY GAINED NOTHING :!: :!: :!: :!:

HUD!

Jeez Boys Give it a rest, that horse left the barn so long ago that it is dead and needs to be buried once and for all.

They had their chance to burn him and his friends with the HUD thing and ticket fiasco and they blew it.

Go on get over it and forget this guy, he ain't coming back................
    Thank God

COME BACK WITRE COME BACK!

THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    HUD!
    How do you spell HUD? This is how, FRANCISCA PICHELINA arrested for drug dealiong and decertified like a jerk. THAT IS HOW YOU SPELL HUD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast