LONG TERM STRATEGERY - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by SaveourPD
    I would like to eventually start a petition to bring Mat Dhillon back to do another evaluation on the police department. Can you imagine the information which will be revealed on this one???? Oh my gosh. If he was able to write all that information when the PD was running efficiently and morale was not an issue, IMAGINE what could be uncovered if done again. LETS HAVE ANOTHER EVALUATION ON THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. DEMAND THAT AT THE NEXT AND ALL FOLLOWING COUNCIL MEETINGS AND OR CALL THE CITY MANAGERS OFFICE AT 954-390-2100 AND DEMAND THIS ACTION. PLEASE SAVE OUR CITY AND ESPECIALLY OUR POLICE DEPARTMENT FROM TOTAL DESTRUCTION. SEE RICHARD PEREZ FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    O good post. Mr Dhillon is now a topic. Will be a long range topic.He will be coming back to the Manors,very soon well actually Ft. Lauderdale, and it will not be for a social visit with Mayor "opie" I hate the COPS Scott Newton and his other "COMMISH" buds. It will be for a different purpose, very different. And everything is well timed for the next City election. Seems someone has done a very thorough private investigation of his businessand his consultant reports.Very thorough as I have posted before. And if you want to call the City Manager( 1% over 3 years contract offer, remember) call spineless at 954-390-2103.Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Past DO
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Wait a second here.....Did I read that KM is a RP butt kisser also???? I knew KH was but KM?? WOW, she does actually fit the role. Let's see. A person who absolutely hates everybody and everyone and who has been talking about "leaving this hel*hole" for the past 10 years. Who tells her husband that she is going to "computer training" in washington when actually she is going there to meet her boyfriend. And who tells everyone at the station that if her husband calls for any reason to tell him that she is in "training". A person who received numerous phone calls at the front desk and had to take it into a "private room." HAHAHAHAHA. WOW, what is she getting from RP?

Now you are talking. I just remembered all the things that KM would say. One was that she has not had relations with her husband in years. That’s one I can definitely believe.

And then there was her and her boyfriends love of classical music and playing the piano. Now I don’t know if this boyfriend was just a fantasy or really existed because for one moment, KM would say that he was a high ranking official who retired out of BSO and is working for the FBI and another story was that he was employed overseas and training the overseas military.

She would probably receive 20 plus calls per day on her cellular phone and during her training of other desk officers, desert them, walk to the telephone room and speak very quietly. Was she speaking with a real person or just a fantasy. Only she will know.

She would tell us to make sure that we told her husband, if he would happen to call, that she was away at a training class, when in reality (or fiction) she would tell us that she would be out of town with her boyfriend.

How many times did KM say that she was just getting everything ready to leave her husband for her boyfriend so she could live the life she dreamed about.?

Now you ask, what is she getting from RP??? I do not know. Does RP have a love of classical music?????
    Oh lets talk about KM or is that HETTIE KAY. Is she KOJERKS best "buddy' on the PD side.Me thinks so.She is lucky that she was not arrested in late 2005 by FDLE for GRAND THEFT ( I have the files from the DB and FDLE which no one else has). And lets go a little bit further back. I have copies of the FOPA check statements from way, way back which indicate another GRAND THEFT charge but they chose not to prosecute( lucky you KM). And is she the one who was so fed up with the affair with EC and KJ that she retained an attorney to SUE YOU for overlooking policy and allowing sexual relations between a supervisor and a subordinate.Yoo Chief RP, better check who you hitch your wagon to because you do not know the history or baggage people have. And lets not forget her daughter Linda Mae. I and others have copies of 12 bad checks she wrote to the Publix at 100 WOPB which KM paid to avoid jail time for her precious daughter. If you do not know, ex officer Dannys ex wife( hey EC how is his application coming along oh I know you are to busy with KJ under the sheets to be bothered) was a office manager who gave copies of the checks to the DB.Being a ex detective ,me thinks they were felony charges. Oh please bring KM to TESTIFY in ANY offical proceedings The old "fraternity" watched out for her and her family and her pretend husband "Chuck" and we have more stories to tell about THAT relationship! Much more.Hey what about her bedtime stories with a " fantasy" Asst Chief of Houston PD.But that "fantasy"relationship is over and we will BURN her as she is now a outcast but that is what she chose. The acorn does not fall from the tree!
    Kudos for this information. Chuck thanks you. Very much!

Chuck should be receiving the certified letter to his place of employment any day now. Your welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Imaginary boyfriend
    Chuck should be receiving the certified letter to his place of employment any day now. Your welcome.
    My pleasure. Am going to enjoy those attorney's fee a lot. 8)

[quote=Divorce Attorney]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Imaginary boyfriend":3pbhzbkj
    My pleasure. Am going to enjoy those attorney's fee a lot. 8)[/quote:3pbhzbkj]

This case and complaint will make my dreams a reality. Thank you EC ( and I know your wife divorce lawyer and he is good,very good, work those details until your child is 18). My 4 partner firm also thanks you for opening the door in a city and HR department that opened the door. All we need is 1. HZ

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345