LONG TERM STRATEGERY - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Top Gunner
    Hey come on now boys and girls. As PUBLIC SERVANTS we are expected to volunteer or donate some of our free time to better our community and make it a better place to be.With that in mind I would gladly VOLUNTEER my time to:

1/Serve as a juror in EC's divorce trial which is all on public record at the Broward County Clerk of the Court's Web Site

2/Help KOJERK prepare his letter of resignation

3/Help plan Chief's RP and Lt's DS & RW retirement party

4/ Help any QUALIFIED and breathing candidate running against Mayor Scott Newton, Commissioners Joe Angelo, Ted Galatis, Craig Sherritt and Gary Resnick

5/ Help defeat a Boyko or a Ellich running for City Council

6/ Help the City Manager Joe Gallegos with relocating from the area when he is given the "boot" along with the H.R. Director

So see we can all find some free time to help better our community so let's all of us left in the " fraternity" pitch in to improve the quality of life for the residents of the Island City.
    TG
    sign me up for any of your six listed community improvement projects. I'm with you 100%

[quote=kernel korn]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Top Gunner":gh58mxh2
    Hey come on now boys and girls. As PUBLIC SERVANTS we are expected to volunteer or donate some of our free time to better our community and make it a better place to be.With that in mind I would gladly VOLUNTEER my time to:

1/Serve as a juror in EC's divorce trial which is all on public record at the Broward County Clerk of the Court's Web Site

2/Help KOJERK prepare his letter of resignation

3/Help plan Chief's RP and Lt's DS & RW retirement party

4/ Help any QUALIFIED and breathing candidate running against Mayor Scott Newton, Commissioners Joe Angelo, Ted Galatis, Craig Sherritt and Gary Resnick

5/ Help defeat a Boyko or a Ellich running for City Council

6/ Help the City Manager Joe Gallegos with relocating from the area when he is given the "boot" along with the H.R. Director

So see we can all find some free time to help better our community so let's all of us left in the " fraternity" pitch in to improve the quality of life for the residents of the Island City.
    TG
    sign me up for any of your six listed community improvement projects. I'm with you 100%[/quote:gh58mxh2]

Got it-The list is now 27 WMPD employees who have signed on but do not except much more because of all the VACANCIES we have that we cannot fill with qualified people because who in their right mind would work in this dump..

A little birdy told me that RP may be giving a slightly different speech at each "strategy meeting". This way if someone posts on here with a comment he can narrow down who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Food for Thought
    A little birdy told me that RP may be giving a slightly different speech at each "strategy meeting". This way if someone posts on here with a comment he can narrow down who it is.
    Of course he (Chief Rick Perez) is doing that. Think about it, he set aside 3 separate dates for the different types of officers for his meetings, but then for the CPR/AED training he only set aside two days. Lets see if we can figure this out. The first group that he met with was filled with the "New" cops that he hired. The second group was filled with the cops he thinks are not trouble makers, and thinks that now the insurgents are gone will be a part of his team. The third group is filled with the old (Not speaking in age, but in experience) crew who can be a challenge to deal with.

What amazes me is that the guy we should be looking up to, not only because he is our Chief, but because he teaches ethics and should be the ethical leader, is far from it. I guess my dad was right when he told me that people with power are usually the people that have least amount of ethics. He warned me that they would use the excuse "Do as I say, don't do what I do". That is basically what Chief does when he tells others not to lie and to be a leader, but then do the complete opposite. Someone told me that in his second meeting he stated that he wasn't happy that Shawver, Behan, & Raimondi had left. Are you kidding, hey Chief, be careful because you already told a few people how you knew you could get rid of those guys and it just might back fire.

Oh wait, not sure why I am speaking to the Chief since he said he is not allowed to come here and read these posts any more. Hey guys, have a great weekend and God Bless!

Looks like the CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG You want to know who is posting, RP. Just ask us. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Of course he (Chief Rick Perez) is doing that. Think about it, he set aside 3 separate dates for the different types of officers for his meetings, but then for the CPR/AED training he only set aside two days. Lets see if we can figure this out. The first group that he met with was filled with the "New" cops that he hired. The second group was filled with the cops he thinks are not trouble makers, and thinks that now the insurgents are gone will be a part of his team. The third group is filled with the old (Not speaking in age, but in experience) crew who can be a challenge to deal with.

What amazes me is that the guy we should be looking up to, not only because he is our Chief, but because he teaches ethics and should be the ethical leader, is far from it. I guess my dad was right when he told me that people with power are usually the people that have least amount of ethics. He warned me that they would use the excuse "Do as I say, don't do what I do". That is basically what Chief does when he tells others not to lie and to be a leader, but then do the complete opposite. Someone told me that in his second meeting he stated that he wasn't happy that Shawver, Behan, & Raimondi had left. Are you kidding, hey Chief, be careful because you already told a few people how you knew you could get rid of those guys and it just might back fire.

Oh wait, not sure why I am speaking to the Chief since he said he is not allowed to come here and read these posts any more. Hey guys, have a great weekend and God Bless!
    WOW. I didnet no that. I didnet relize that. So he had thre mitings to cee if we rite on the web sight. I wondired why we had thre mitings and are ADI traneng we only had too. Hey, doont kall me old. I am esperencid. Can I bee on yur teme. I promise I wil bee god fur yu.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

Let's put it simply, If Chief's RP brain was a light bulb, it would be set on dim it's entire life. Enough said.

Wow. I have worked for BSO for several years and for the last few weeks I have been assigned to the Command Post on 4/12 shift investigating the murder of BSO Sgt Chris Reyka.The powers at be have assigned your former Police Chief, now Broward Sheriffs Office Commander ,Rick Weirzbicki, to supervise the Command Post on Charlie Shift. In BSO land this is a very important and critical assignment. Your Ex-Chief is one of the best bosses I ever worked for. He really took an interest in our tasks, helped us in our investigations, and made us feel that we were part of a team, not just individual deputies helping in the investigation. I do not know the past of RP, and honestly in reading these posts, want nothing to do with his administration or his past but want persons to know that Commander RW is a good guy, a very good supervisor.

Hey check out the latest TOWN CRIER ( big stack of them at city hall)for articles by the two biggest TOWN LIARS, the mayor or police chief, take your pick as they are both interchangeable as neither has any credibility or integrity. Let's take the police chief's article on National Night Out. He said it was a huge success with a lot of parties and citizen involvment. Well I was around town,and let me tell you it was a TOTAL FAILURE. Their were more officers and aides working then citizens who were out. We were begging to find some parties to go to. By far the worst turn out ever by the residents. Makes you wonder what direction this community is going and what kind of support, or lack of,when we cannot even depend on them anymore on NNO.More on the Mayor later.

I would like to eventually start a petition to bring Mat Dhillon back to do another evaluation on the police department. Can you imagine the information which will be revealed on this one???? Oh my gosh. If he was able to write all that information when the PD was running efficiently and morale was not an issue, IMAGINE what could be uncovered if done again. LETS HAVE ANOTHER EVALUATION ON THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. DEMAND THAT AT THE NEXT AND ALL FOLLOWING COUNCIL MEETINGS AND OR CALL THE CITY MANAGERS OFFICE AT 954-390-2100 AND DEMAND THIS ACTION. PLEASE SAVE OUR CITY AND ESPECIALLY OUR POLICE DEPARTMENT FROM TOTAL DESTRUCTION. SEE RICHARD PEREZ FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast