Quote Originally Posted by Food for Thought
A little birdy told me that RP may be giving a slightly different speech at each "strategy meeting". This way if someone posts on here with a comment he can narrow down who it is.
Of course he (Chief Rick Perez) is doing that. Think about it, he set aside 3 separate dates for the different types of officers for his meetings, but then for the CPR/AED training he only set aside two days. Lets see if we can figure this out. The first group that he met with was filled with the "New" cops that he hired. The second group was filled with the cops he thinks are not trouble makers, and thinks that now the insurgents are gone will be a part of his team. The third group is filled with the old (Not speaking in age, but in experience) crew who can be a challenge to deal with.

What amazes me is that the guy we should be looking up to, not only because he is our Chief, but because he teaches ethics and should be the ethical leader, is far from it. I guess my dad was right when he told me that people with power are usually the people that have least amount of ethics. He warned me that they would use the excuse "Do as I say, don't do what I do". That is basically what Chief does when he tells others not to lie and to be a leader, but then do the complete opposite. Someone told me that in his second meeting he stated that he wasn't happy that Shawver, Behan, & Raimondi had left. Are you kidding, hey Chief, be careful because you already told a few people how you knew you could get rid of those guys and it just might back fire.

Oh wait, not sure why I am speaking to the Chief since he said he is not allowed to come here and read these posts any more. Hey guys, have a great weekend and God Bless!