TODAY'S FOP NEWS CONFERENCE - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The cat out of the bag? Armando did more harm than good today. The tide shifted back into the Chief's corner. We should have left things alone. We were in good shape with the Lexua fiasco. I think he would have been gone. Now we muddy the water.

Re: TODAY'S FOP NEWS CONFERENCE

Quote Originally Posted by ABPO2
    Quote Originally Posted by tgk
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_235113905.html
    wow!!!
    Arrogance makes you stupid! Either Timoney has not bother to read FSS 112, Section 3148 and Miami-Dade County Code, Section 2.11.1(e) or he simply feels he is above these petty state and county requirements! If he read and ignored them, that goes to what he said when appointed, is mala per se. guilty knowledge!
    This is an arrestable offense. What is really scarry is the allegation of cooking the books. They should look into the awarding of overtime for officers who help cook the books.

Legally insufficient folks. Not enough evidence to go forward. The FOP just harmed you at a time when you had just begun to gain momentum. Next time, prepare for the battle rather than try to win the war with one shot.

Look Boys and Girls, Now is not the time to break ranks.

We have them on the run don't screw up now. NOW is the time to circle the wagons, surely no one thought that these Rat *******s were going to roll over and give up with the first blow did you. Remember we jumped in the fray with two adversaries at the same time and its their Gravy Train we are trying to take away from them.

And lets not forget that there is a chain of people involved that are going to lose their benefits too, so alot is at stake. Remember people like Jeffey Locke (who was spying at the meeting the other night) and Tony Utset are going to lose the tit they have been feeding on for over four years.

I'm sure Armando didn't show all of his cards at todays press release but just for the sake of more is always better when it comes to a fight:

Now my brothers and sisters would be the time to go back in our collective minds (your daily note book) and dig out all the case numbers and/or dates of the incidents where you were forced to write the lesser crime.

This would also include the ones that you may have witnessed but were not yours like the PSA reports of multiple 26's at one sight being changed to 27's etc.

If everyone brings one of these to the table (FOP) there is no way that they can call it an isolated incident.

Again I repeat Lets not screw the pooch now!!!!

Have the P.S.A'S subpeoned. I have tolked to psa who have told me,I just wrote 1, 28 reports for 12 cars that were broken into. The sgt said that since it happened in one apt building,its just one crime but do veh screens for all under same case no!!!!!
    That is B.S.! Every car is a victim unless u can prove otherwise so a dozen theft reports shoud have been done!

Quote Originally Posted by Psa
    Have the P.S.A'S subpeoned. I have tolked to psa who have told me,I just wrote 1, 28 reports for 12 cars that were broken into. The sgt said that since it happened in one apt building,its just one crime but do veh screens for all under same case no!!!!!
    That is B.S.! Every car is a victim unless u can prove otherwise so a dozen theft reports shoud have been done!
    I hate to say this , but if my memory serves me correct, if you had ten incidents at the same location, by the same offender, its one case number for all 28(s). I thought this was the way it was always done?

Multiple Offense Rule

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Psa
    Have the P.S.A'S subpoenaed. I have talked to psa who have told me,I just wrote 1, 28 reports for 12 cars that were broken into. The sgt said that since it happened in one apt building, its just one crime but do veh screens for all under same case no!!!!!
    That is B.S.! Every car is a victim unless u can prove otherwise so a dozen theft reports should have been done!
    I hate to say this , but if my memory serves me correct, if you had ten incidents at the same location, by the same offender, its one case number for all 28(s). I thought this was the way it was always done?
    Your comment seems to be referring to the Multiple Offense Rule. A single case number may be used if preliminary investigation reveals that multiple victims (person and businesses) are reasonably believed to be connected to a particular suspect(s), and the event occurred within a specific time frame which reasonable links all of the victims to that particular suspect(s).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12