wow!!!

Shredder

Sgt Gonzalez in burglary start schredding there comming

Re: TODAY'S FOP NEWS CONFERENCE

Quote Originally Posted by tgk
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_235113905.html
    wow!!!
    Arrogance makes you stupid! Either Timoney has not bother to read FSS 112, Section 3148 and Miami-Dade County Code, Section 2.11.1(e) or he simply feels he is above these petty state and county requirements! If he read and ignored them, that goes to what he said when appointed, is mala per se. guilty knowledge!

I hear the ambigously gay duo are trotting around, going to role call asking anyone to join the aggrivated {comstat} battery sessions so we can all see how they give flowers, sweetened tea and jobs well dones to the real driving force behind police work (fod officers and sgts). In an effort to have the dept open their hearts and arms to the CHIEF, DEPUTY CHIEF and there corrupt coffee boys and tell them It's ok, we got your backs............................................. ...WAY BACK BEHIND THE PICKET SIGNS THAT SAY STEP DOWN AND SAVE FACE. Then all of you can put your pictures the real wall where you belong, next to george bush and martha stewart... :snicker:

I hear the ambigously gay duo are trotting around, going to role call asking anyone to join the aggrivated {comstat} battery sessions so we can all see how they give flowers, sweetened tea and jobs well dones to the real driving force behind police work (fod officers and sgts). In an effort to have the dept open their hearts and arms to the CHIEF, DEPUTY CHIEF and there corrupt coffee boys and tell them It's ok, we got your backs............................................. ...WAY BACK BEHIND THE PICKET SIGNS THAT SAY STEP DOWN AND SAVE FACE. Then all of you can put your pictures the real wall where you belong, next to george bush and martha stewart... :snicker:
    :shock: OMG, I'll vote this guy into our fop anyday... well said.[/b]

For what they have done to this department and many lives that are affected, they can both rot in Hell for all I care!

THE CAT IS OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE BAG. NOW WE SEE WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN. GET YOUR FLAK JACKETS ON KIDS CAUSE THERE WILL BE COLLATERAL DAMAGE.

no smoking gun

Quote Originally Posted by oh boy
    THE CAT IS OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE BAG. NOW WE SEE WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN. GET YOUR FLAK JACKETS ON KIDS CAUSE THERE WILL BE COLLATERAL DAMAGE.
    Channel seven news says theres NO smoking gun manny diaz says the chef sorry chief said sorry thats good for him?

http://www3.wsvn.com/news/main/local/

Re: no smoking gun

Quote Originally Posted by notsofast
    Quote Originally Posted by oh boy
    Channel seven news says theres NO smoking gun manny diaz says the chef sorry chief said sorry thats good for him?

http://www3.wsvn.com/news/main/local/
    I got to tell you, i just look at the WSVN report. Armando really didnt show me the smoking gun. I hope he has more, a bunch of emails, and maybe a small spread sheet. Please show us the proof/ We know its going on, but i reallty was not impressed by the so called evidence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast