Johnny pack your bags, Hernandez calls 4 investigation - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Samantics, or true Lies?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    the miami herald said, that he said, it is just an oversight and he forgot to fill out the paperwork, must like a bank robber forgetting to fill out the loan papers on his way out of the bank with the money

NO DIFFERENT

just different players

T$ - ignorance is no excuse
    BTW, I was once reprimanded by the MPD for the following and terminated: 1st, I did not fill-out a notice to the Chief of police that I had a corporation in my name, although I never made one penny from the corporation in question. It was noting but a paper corporation to one day possibly do business with. This was one of the I.A. misconduct charges. Second, I was told that I had lied about an incident where I told the I.A. investigators I had never said, an alleged word during a conversation with a commander. I was not denying the incident, the verbal exchange with the commander in question. Although, because I said that I, never said that word, I was deemed to have lied. The moral of the story is if you just say during any investigation, I do not recall, just like Col. Oliver North once did, then they can not pin you with a lie. In my case, my memory served me at the time as never saying that word, and thus paid dearly for it. Hell, I may have said it, but my memory at the time said I never did. And, by the way, the word had no significance to it, just I.A.'s way of pining a charge of misconduct on me at the time. In the end I was cleared, but had to endure the ride, and has cost my career. So please do not jump to conclusions yet.

This game of semantics is something deadly and I.A. loves to play that game, or least the old I.A. did. I will not mention who the I.A. people were for I do not want to start a fight, only trying to make an analogy as to what is going on at this time with the Chief. If the Chief has lied, he should be dealt with accordingly. Common sense tells everyone not to do what he did! Sorry, just my opinion.

one

Quote Originally Posted by Mentira
    Sorry,Angel but that is not true! The chief made u and Bill lie to us and the community!!!
    Where are the 8grand??
    Oh and what dealer is that cause I want to get my spot vehicle for a few months,L.M.A.O... PLEASE!!!!
    Hasta cuando brother???? I.A. cant do the job unless its a GRUNT but FDLE can so start looking for a good spot in patrol.
    Time for a change and reality check!
    not months ONE YEAR

Re: POWER CORRUPTS AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY!

Quote Originally Posted by John Wayne
    Former Chief of Police Ken Harms is correct. There should be an independent investigation but much broader. This investigation should BE MADE BY THE FDLE OFFICE NORTH OF ORLANDO FLORIDA NOT THE ONE IN SOUTH FLORIDA, the investigation should also focus on the integrity of the entire police department. For example, how many Miami Police Officers have purchased vehicles from this dealership and kind of benifits or discount rates have they recieved because they are MPD officers. The general manager as well as the owner should be interviewed under oath, lets find out if there was a political trade off, and last but not least lets determine if the chief has lost the respect and confidence of the officers in the police department. KEN HARMS, CLARENCE ****SON, JOHN ROSS, BILL OBRIEN AND RAUL MARTINEZ WOULD HAVE NEVER COMMITTED SUCH A GROSS VIOLATION OF ETHICAL CONDUCT.
    So channel 4 catches him in a lie and with his hand inside the cookie jar.
    Now ,through his lawyers grose maneavers, he tells him to purchase the vehicle so that everyone can shut up and not say nothing,,,,,,nice test drive chief,,,,,,a year?!!! Oh my God, u are terrible dude ! You gotta go!

Re: POWER CORRUPTS AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY!

[quote=Red Baron]
    Quote Originally Posted by "John Wayne":rna6n7h6
    Former Chief of Police Ken Harms is correct. There should be an independent investigation but much broader. This investigation should BE MADE BY THE FDLE OFFICE NORTH OF ORLANDO FLORIDA NOT THE ONE IN SOUTH FLORIDA, the investigation should also focus on the integrity of the entire police department. For example, how many Miami Police Officers have purchased vehicles from this dealership and kind of benifits or discount rates have they recieved because they are MPD officers. The general manager as well as the owner should be interviewed under oath, lets find out if there was a political trade off, and last but not least lets determine if the chief has lost the respect and confidence of the officers in the police department. KEN HARMS, CLARENCE ****SON, JOHN ROSS, BILL OBRIEN AND RAUL MARTINEZ WOULD HAVE NEVER COMMITTED SUCH A GROSS VIOLATION OF ETHICAL CONDUCT.
    So channel 4 catches him in a lie and with his hand inside the cookie jar.
    Now ,through his lawyers grose maneavers, he tells him to purchase the vehicle so that everyone can shut up and not say nothing,,,,,,nice test drive chief,,,,,,a year?!!! Oh my God, u are terrible dude ! You gotta go![/quote:rna6n7h6]

One year is much more than a spot. This really smells and the State should make an example of the Chief. Although, many believe the Chief has friends all the way to Washington and will call in a favor.

pete get this dept up to its original glamour

What's Up?

Anything on the Chief yesterday? I have heard nothing to date..... Is he going to get away with this?

Listen,nothing will happen to T! His godfather,The mayor, will not allow it!
    The mgr. belongs to Teflon and unless the FOP continues to go public and get media and commish behind us,NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
    Maybe a verbal reprimand from Pete and NOTHING FOR B.K.!!

The community must be told of THE PRESSURE BY CMDRS LIKE ALFONSO,WHITEHEAD AND LT'S LIKE SOCORRO AND OLIVA,TO ARREST ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY SO THEY CAN LOOK GOOD AND GET BONUSES.
    WE ARE ALSO WRITTING TIXS TO FOLKS WHO WOULD HAVE GOTTEN VERBAL WARNING CAUSE OF THE DEMAND FOR STATS AND COMPSTAT..

ARMANDO,TELL THE PUBIC THE TRUTH AND T AS WELL AS B.K. WILL BE GONE!

Guys,please dont let the chief and deputy continue to get away with abusing the sgt.'s and cops!!
    Our great friend,who is now in heaven,BEN DAMICO Died after being treated like a DOG by major Caceres and the D.C.
    His last memory of MPD was humiliation and cowardly abuse of power by these a$$ holes!!
    LETS VOTE ON THE 4TH AND GET THEM OUT OF HERE!!
    LETS DO IT FOR BEN AND ALL WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED!!

I agree! Mr.Mgr.Fire Timoney and demote the deputy chief. Thay have caused enough pain!

I know that their has to be a veteran cop somewhere who knows these Lt's well.. Everyone has skeletons in their closets and now is the time to expose them.. It might b the chicken shit to do, but the time has come.. Enough, is enough.. Caceras, from what i hear wasn't that great, so let's here it. Fuk it..No one will no who post what so put it out their!!!!!Let's save face for Sgt. Deamicos name...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123