NEXT ACADEMY - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEXT ACADEMY

I don't know about HOPEFULLLLL but I'm certified and looking for orlando.

Quote Originally Posted by another hopeful
    Dude your nuts. We get paid peanuts

Quote Originally Posted by TROOPERINTALLI
    I AM CERTIFIED. THERE IS MORE TO A JOB THAN MONEY. LOCATION IS VERY IMPORTANT, AND SO ARE WORKING HOURS. WORKING MIDNIGHTS MAY BE FINE FOR SOME, BUT NOT FOR ME. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE JOB, THAT IS FINE. IF IT IS NOT A GOOD FIT FOR YOU, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT IS NOT A GOOD FIT FOR ME.

DO YOU KNOW WHEN THE NEXT MCCO ACADEMY STARTS?

Quote Originally Posted by HOPEFULLLLL
    Quote Originally Posted by TROOPERINTALLI
    I AM CERTIFIED. THERE IS MORE TO A JOB THAN MONEY. LOCATION IS VERY IMPORTANT, AND SO ARE WORKING HOURS. WORKING MIDNIGHTS MAY BE FINE FOR SOME, BUT NOT FOR ME. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE JOB, THAT IS FINE. IF IT IS NOT A GOOD FIT FOR YOU, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT IS NOT A GOOD FIT FOR ME.

DO YOU KNOW WHEN THE NEXT MCCO ACADEMY STARTS?
    Not sure man

"dude your nuts. we get paid peanuts." I'm nuts? And you get paid peanuts? Thats sounds alot like cannibalism to me. Thanks for the heads up. I will look elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by HOPEFULLLLL
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ
    Quote Originally Posted by guest-
    How is it goin so far JJ?
    The academy is going okay so far. We have our first big test on constitutional law and the criminal justice system this Tuesday, so I'm a little nervous about that.

Anyway, I'll let those that are interested, know how i did after Tuesday. Thanks for checking up on me!
    JJ How did you do on the first big test? I hope that you did well. Good luck! Hang in there!
    I passed the first test, now studying hard for the next test this Wednesday!

The next DOT Academy for all certified is in July. The next Basic Recruit Class for non-certified is in July Also.
    For those interested in DOT, the only vacancy right now is Miami, West Palm, and Fort Myers period. DOT is only hiring certified applicants for the listed areas at this time. The shift is usually 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm. with some Saturdays and Sundays being worked. Hope that answered some of your questions.

Thanks for all of the information JJ! What is your next test going to cover?

The next test is on Mental Retardation, Mental illness, Dealing with the elderly, Alcohol / drug abuse, Intro to Criminal activities / gangs.

Good Luck keep us informed

Another passed test..

Two down, 11 more to go!! Now starts high liability.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast