Sgt. Harrison

Thread: Sgt. Harrison

Sgt. Harrison

I don't care if I catch crap for this but today we'd burried not only a great deputy but also a great man. Why ?? I'm glad that his killer Michael Phillips will burn in hell for that . Ron was such an amazing man . He's been in my Sheriff's Office family since I was born .

In a world where we're told to call 911 in an emergency situation and when we need help then this happens . Why would anyone want to come help ? Ron was in his car at a red light . Michael signed for him to roll down the window . Ron probally thought he was going to ask for directions . Then he shoot him for NO REASON . When they searched Michael Phillips house they found writings of how he hated blacks and cops. SERIOUSLY WHAT DID A COP EVERY DO TO YOU ???? Oh, he put you in jail . Think about it Mike , did you deserve to go to jail ?? YES !!! As mean as it may sound I really wish the S.W.A.T. team had hit you more than once . You deserved to fell every pain of every bullet . Thanks to you and your sorry self I had to watch a dear friend be laid to rest .

My prayers go out to Ron's family and friends and all my friends and family at The Sheriff 's Office and all our surrounding areas. Thank you for your help today with the funeral and gravesite services . And also thank you to Outback and Pepin Distributers for taking care of our deputies on this day .

All my love and prayers ,
    Jessica Kramer

Michael Philipps was a scum of the earth dirtbag. He was a weak man that could not take proper responsibility for his own actions, while he blamed everyone else.

I hope he is shoveling S#$% in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not feel warm and fuzzy over this guy.

The Swat team guys (including the sheriff for giving the order) deserve a medal for taking this guy out.