Administration - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Administration

MYMY

WHAT? A Historian? No Way, I have a little history lesson for BSO. It used to be in the PSB lobby on display before someone decided to remove it all. Where did it go, do we have to pay a special person(s) to find it, or make a new history swayed toward the current administrations points of view and reality.

Let us save taxpayers money, get rid of this historian and replace him with the Deputy that we desperately need out on the streets. Let get rid of this consultant Moore, which will pay for 2 or 3 deputies out in on the street. Why all of this wasted money, why is this allowed, why, why, why?

This administration needs change, just like the rest of most administrations within the government field.

Re: wow

Quote Originally Posted by amazedagain
    Quote Originally Posted by VALKYRA
    Quote Originally Posted by I dont have a user name
    Wait BSO is making a year book. I feel like I'm back in highschool. Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah. I wonder if the BSO dance tem will be in it?[/quote

Ok, somebody please shine the light on me. A year book? And these Einsteins are going to have who's pictures and maybe bio/info on it? And, where is probably one of these books going to end up at? Can you say target? Are they that stupid? I'm no rocket scientist, so, please somebody please spell it out for this dummy, 'cause I'm really confused. Amazing, and they hold Col. and Major titles..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    Yep, this Historian is under operations managment start asking around, see how many people even know about a Historian. If you look hard enough you might find him under COL Auer's desk.

Someone else mentioned all of the consultants like the former LTC Moore, who is now back as a consultant under the direction of who? You guessed it COL John Auer......... Yeah!!!!!
    Thank you "amazedagain" I can see the light now. stupid is, stupid does. just when yu think things are getting back to a degree of normality. 3 ring circus.

The new history of BSO.
    K J invented it just like Al Gore invented the internet.

yeah

Quote Originally Posted by GOLD45
    IF HE IS SUCH A GREAT HISTORIAN WHY HASN'T HE TOUCHED ON EVERYONES FAVORITE HOTTIE BERENNA??? HE IS SSOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT! I WANT TO KNOW HIS HISTORY! WHAT A FINE SUBJECT! :devil:
    who dis b, bro

Re: yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by GOLD45
    IF HE IS SUCH A GREAT HISTORIAN WHY HASN'T HE TOUCHED ON EVERYONES FAVORITE HOTTIE BERENNA??? HE IS SSOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT! I WANT TO KNOW HIS HISTORY! WHAT A FINE SUBJECT! :devil:
    who dis b, bro
    I don't know who he is, but Gold45 needs to get *(&^. this person appears to be scary subject/stalker/desperate. I can tell Gold45 where to go. But GET OFF THIS BLOG ! ! ! :evil:

You get off Jessica! We think Berrena is the Bomb!!!!!!

IS BERENNA THE GUY WHO WEARS THE WHITE SUIT TO DISCO BARS?? OR THE GUY WHO WEARS GREEN SLOUCH SOCKS TO WORK OUT? :?:

Hey all of you dumb ass girls get back to your own blog and this leave this be. Obviously the reason this guy has not dated y'all is 'cause he can see you don't pay attention ! NOW OFF THIS BLOG you bunch of desperate pigs.

This is the ADMINISTRATION BLOG morons.

WHATEVER MAKES YOU THINK THEY'RE GIRLS? THEY'RE FROM BROKE-BACK DISTRICT IF YOU ASK ME.

Quote Originally Posted by SMITH AND WESSON
    Hey all of you dumb ass girls get back to your own blog and this leave this be. Obviously the reason this guy has not dated y'all is 'cause he can see you don't pay attention ! NOW OFF THIS BLOG you bunch of desperate pigs.

This is the ADMINISTRATION BLOG morons.

WHO SAYS WERE GIRLS, MORON? HOO-HA!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast