Administration - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Administration

No Way

Guest - you present no compelling argument to support your complaint. I have known Scott W. when he worked for BSO, know the circumstances of his demise, spoke with him after he produced his Marshall's series and so I am not surprised he has once again found a venue for his talent. Cali POST used to be the national standard until the dirty cops were revealed in that specialized unit. It's good to see they have regained a foothold for academy excellence.

We need to do the same and certainly have the resources. You say you have attended numerous graduations. So what is your illustrious job? Going to graduations? Try working the streets and get in touch with what is really happening. Otherwise, stick a sock in it.

Get a grip

Anti-thug, you obviously did not work with or know Weinberger well, the only thing he was good at was lying and cutting corners. He got fired for assisting in a lie and cover up during a DUI arrest. Unfortunatley for him he got busted and fired, he did it all to try and save his free rent in his apartment. Go on his reporter web site and read the lies on his bio, he is so full of himself and such a lier he should be a politician or attorney.

We are pulling our cadets out of the academy because the sheriff does not like BCC and they sent him a graduation announcement to Chief Jenne instead of Sheriff. Trust me when I tell you heis ego was slightly bent.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Thug
    Guest - you present no compelling argument to support your complaint. I have known Scott W. when he worked for BSO, know the circumstances of his demise, spoke with him after he produced his Marshall's series and so I am not surprised he has once again found a venue for his talent. Cali POST used to be the national standard until the dirty cops were revealed in that specialized unit. It's good to see they have regained a foothold for academy excellence.

We need to do the same and certainly have the resources. You say you have attended numerous graduations. So what is your illustrious job? Going to graduations? Try working the streets and get in touch with what is really happening. Otherwise, stick a sock in it.

Re: No Way

Let me tell you something Anti-Thug. I have been a law enforcement officer for sometime now, I have served this country in Iraq, I volunteer my time for several organizations that are pro-law enforcement and pro-military. I probably been in more situations in 26 years that I am been on this earth then you have in all of your life. I goto graduations out of respect to fellow cadet turning into officers that I know throughout this country.

Your theory is great for a county such as LASD who has enough employees to have their very own academy, we do not. So stop trying to defend your argument. We can not even afford to put enough deputies on the street, how do you think we can afford to have our own academy. They say they save on this corrections academy, yet they tend to forget how many people they have to pay to run this academy. A Director, Academy Instructors, Supervisors, ect...... Something that would have been included in the cost of the academy. On top of that I must say if we have a problem with the academy then we should address it with the academy, not just pull out, only after we use and abuse them. Lets get real, the academy isn't even the problem it is the apparent family from what you are saying, yet not even within Broward County.

Sometime I say it is not even worth trying to explain anything to people who have blinders on. How ever it is done, we need to remember that we must unite as Law Enforcement Officers/Deputies within this county. This is not the way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Thug

Mr. Crimeberger - you need a lesson in reading comprehension. Perhaps its because you are so full of anger you read into my comments. There is no mention whatsoever of his character. Only that he is talented - and that he is or he would not have enjoyed such a high profile career. What is it you have done that compares?

Perhaps his downfall was assisted by his refusal to use his friendship and business relationship to Ali so that Ali might be paraded around as a campaign token. I don't care to read his bio but obviously it was of interest to you.

As far as the academy mis-addressing an invitation to the Sheriff (and I did say there were probably other reasons other than what I stated) - I think that is a perfect example of how inept the academy has become. What a stupid mistake. ops:

And I predict you are another training legend....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234