JENNE WHERE IS THE AR-15 GRANT FUNDS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: AR-15's

Quote Originally Posted by speller
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest DS
    Quote Originally Posted by unarmed
    KJ got a few un paid lawyer fees to take care of due to recent events, that's more important than are safety, isn't it? :?
    :shock: What's really scary is your use of are for our. But I guess they didn't teach ther proper use of grammar in the academy or Sergeant School. :snicker:

Anyway, I agree with your presumption. :snicker:
    uhhumm, read what you write, before you write it... Your spelling is nothing to write home about... hence "ther". How's that for scary? :cry:
    :wink: Touche. I see I need to proofread a little better. At least this was just an errant keystroke (the r is next to the e). At the time of the post, I was having a bit of trouble with the site allowing my name. ops

Re: AR-15's

[quote=Guest DS]
    Quote Originally Posted by speller
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest DS":2k2l4ly3
    Quote Originally Posted by unarmed
    KJ got a few un paid lawyer fees to take care of due to recent events, that's more important than are safety, isn't it? :?
    :shock: What's really scary is your use of are for our. But I guess they didn't teach ther proper use of grammar in the academy or Sergeant School. :snicker:

Anyway, I agree with your presumption. :snicker:
    uhhumm, read what you write, before you write it... Your spelling is nothing to write home about... hence "ther". How's that for scary? :cry:
    :wink: Touche. I see I need to proofread a little better. At least this was just an errant keystroke (the r is next to the e). At the time of the post, I was having a bit of trouble with the site allowing my name. ops [/quote:2k2l4ly3]

hey, anyway, it don't matter. what about the grant? u know?

the AR-15 grant was scrapped because were holding out for grant money for "freakin sharks with freakin laser beams" on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Avenger
    the AR-15 grant was scrapped because were holding out for grant money for "freakin sharks with freakin laser beams" on them.
    I mean cone on now, somebody throw me a freakin bone here. I have one simple request and that is to have sharks with freakin laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague here tells me that can't be done. Can you remind me what I pay you people for? Honestly, throw me a bone here. :twisted: :devil:

Re: JENNE WHERE IS THE AR-15 GRANT FUNDS

Quote Originally Posted by DIST1
    kj what did you do with our funds for ar-15 for units??????
    MARBLE TOILETS FOR JENNE AND AUER, ROGERS AND JENNES LOAN AGENTS.

Re: JENNE WHERE IS THE AR-15 GRANT FUNDS

Quote Originally Posted by DIST1
    kj what did you do with our funds for ar-15 for units??????
    Did anyone notice that after Chris (may he rest in peace) was murdered that the sheriff in Palm Beach County went out and purchased 1000 M-16's for his deputies and said that none of his deputied are going to step out of his vehicle and be outgunned by the criminals...

:roll:

WHETHER CHRIS HAD AN AR-15 OR NOT... HE WAS AMBUSHED.......HE DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO GET HIS SIDEARM OUT.......LET ALONE AN AR-15 FROM A HOLDER...THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!!!! THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THE GRANTS NOT THE GUN!!!!!! KEEP YOUR TYPING FINGERS SILENT IF YOU WANT TO TYPE NON SENSE........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12