JENNE WHERE IS THE AR-15 GRANT FUNDS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JENNE WHERE IS THE AR-15 GRANT FUNDS

kj what did you do with our funds for ar-15 for units??????

Remodelled kitchen

Hey a guy's gotta eat ya know.

Buy your own you cheep F'en bastered.

AR-15's

KJ got a few un paid lawyer fees to take care of due to recent events, that's more important than are safety, isn't it? :?

Re: AR-15's

Quote Originally Posted by unarmed
    KJ got a few un paid lawyer fees to take care of due to recent events, that's more important than are safety, isn't it? :?
    :shock: What's really scary is your use of are for our. But I guess they didn't teach ther proper use of grammar in the academy or Sergeant School. :snicker:

Anyway, I agree with your presumption. :snicker:

:shock: What's really scary is your use of are for our. But I guess they didn't teach ther proper use of grammar in the academy or Sergeant School. :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest DS

uhhumm, read what you write, before you write it... Your spelling is nothing to write home about... hence "ther". How's that for scary? :cry:

Re: JENNE WHERE IS THE AR-15 GRANT FUNDS

Quote Originally Posted by DIST1
    oh my God! are you kidding me? what is this about? how did or how do you know about this? how much was it? somebody better put this one in the paper too. can you give some more details? if you can. this guy's gotta go, NOW ! I don't want to see his retard face with little crocodile tears when he talks about our fallen deputies. I don't want to, and I'm sure their families don't want to see his ***** face either. Please, get this guy outta here. Where's Padilla when you need him?

Re: JENNE WHERE IS THE AR-15 GRANT FUNDS

Quote Originally Posted by DIST1
    oh my God! are you kidding me? what is this about? how did or how do you know about this? how much was it? somebody better put this one in the paper too. can you give some more details? if you can. this guy's gotta go, NOW ! I don't want to see his retard face with little crocodile tears when he talks about our fallen deputies. I don't want to, and I'm sure their families don't want to see his ***** face either. Please, get this guy outta here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast