Circuit 06 and FTO

Circuit 06 and FTO

"Everything was done by the book," said DOC spokeswoman Jo Ellyn Rackleff. "Any mistakes were errors in judgment made by a probation officer four months out of the academy who had 100 cases."
    An attempt was made by an officer in Circuit 06 to help train a new officer about 2 months ago. The officer was given no credit for the work and while attempting to train the officer was given 20 new cases taking the numbers over and above 99. Result, FTO failed!!

If the department wants to blame the new officer out just four months then they must take all the blame themselves. 4 months out of the academy, no FTO or for that matter no training period and 100 cases. A police officer was shot because our administration failed to protect the public. They will fail again and yes someone else will get hurt.

I ask again just as I've asked so many time in the past: Who are we protecting?????

McDonough, you should be ashamed!!!!!!

TIME FOR PHIL

I like Phil's idea. Mainstream over 80 cases=overtime weekly. Dop over 50 cases=overtime weekly. Spec over 50 case=overtime weekly. Phil knows how the Sup's hide the cases too. You know, as a cpo your pp11 shows you at 95 and the sup ask that you "WATCH" these 20 cases not under your number! Phil is ready for that too. If they want our caseload to be so high, then we need overtime. Lets not forget the PSI's and the PLC's and PTI's factored in the numbers. Hey, they created the job. Now it is time we get it to work for us " the field officer's ". Hey Phil, great idea. You have my vote. If you want to ask him some questions

Thanks Phil

I used the link and sent Phil an e-mail. He answered me back this morning at 6:30am.

Response

Night Ranger always calls me on the phone if I need something. He responds immediately with emails as well.

Night Ranger for President.

No

I am a want-a-bee COP. Who would want anything else!! :shock:

Re: No

Quote Originally Posted by No
    I am a want-a-bee COP. Who would want anything else!! :shock:
    Plenty of us would like you to leave DOC and be a cop somewhere.

Vote NR

nightrangerforpres2008

Will answer your questions

NR For Pres 2008

nightrangerforpres2008 @yahoo.com

Unregistered
    Night Ranger Roco’s!!!

Unregistered
    My FTO never existed and three years later still ok.