What's up with FHP? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

trooper

Courtesy would be extended right after I would ask you for your drivers license and you would produce your license and me seeing your badge. That's when Mr. Trooper. No lecture, have a nice day. On your way you would go.

While driving off duty, I have never had any problems with FHP. I've been down here for quite some time and have always received respect when I'm the first to give it. I've even had "come pick him up" calls from FHP without question. Just like any other agency, FHP has their idiots. But remember, they also have decent guys working for them.

Receiving a citation from a Trooper

1 - Sorry, on be-half of the many Troopers that don't write Officer or Deputies tickets. 2 - Give the Troopers name, so we know who the jerk is. 3 - Give the exact location, so I don't go through there and get one to. And 4 - Let's not 4 get there are _ _ _holes in every dept. fortunately for u guy's your stories stay locally and ours travel state wide. Please do not stop, stoping 4 us when u C us. 4 1 day u could B saving my life. Be safe Brothers, ur friendly trooper.

Well, before I retired this is the way I looked at it - and maybe this will help enlighten the few that really do write EVERYONE.
    A ticket is a penalty for committing one of those traffic "wrongs" to society. You get a ticket..and you pay a debt to society when you pay it.
    ANY day a cop goes to work could be their last, so... we pay a debt to society EVERY day. If I ever stopped a cop, they already paid their debt. The stop was a good chance to shake the hand of a fellow officer (or their family) and say nice to meet you. 10-8. I certainly gave equal breaks to Joe nobodys so why not for those who might die for us.

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by 10-7 for good
    Well, before I retired this is the way I looked at it - and maybe this will help enlighten the few that really do write EVERYONE.
    A ticket is a penalty for committing one of those traffic "wrongs" to society. You get a ticket..and you pay a debt to society when you pay it.
    ANY day a cop goes to work could be their last, so... we pay a debt to society EVERY day. If I ever stopped a cop, they already paid their debt. The stop was a good chance to shake the hand of a fellow officer (or their family) and say nice to meet you. 10-8. I certainly gave equal breaks to Joe nobodys so why not for those who might die for us.
    Amen Brother! Even if they got one over on me and lied about their status or family connection, who cares... Karma Baby!

Pathetic Cops

Any of you Cops on here that are complaining about being issued a ticket by FHP or any other LE Agency are nothing more than pathetic, crooked cops! Sure, you haven't accepted a $2,000 bribe, but morally you are corrupt! You want special treatment for YOUR criminal wrong doing, while maintaining the right to penalize the very citizens you are sworn to protect! You corrupt cops really need to check yourself and the code of deciet you live by.

It is this attitude that has led to a former Sheriff facing corruption charges in Broward and a current Police Chief believing he has the right to accept inappropriate gifts in Miami!

There's a cell in Starke waiting for each and everyone of you crooked bums and with God's help you'll get there to occupy it!

Duty, Honor, Country!

shut the efffffff up

I SECOND THAT !!!!

What's up with FHP?

North Carolina highway patrol, stops, off duty city cop, speeding lets him go with a warning, 5 miles down the road, cop kills a 5 year in a car accident, casue of accident speed by off duty cop.... Was it an accident or could it have been prevented if the North Carolina Highway patrol, wrote a ticket to the cop when he first stopped him. Then maybe that 5 year old would still be alive.

FHP keep up the good job, they speed they pay the fine. Maybe you will keep an innocent person from being killed by a speeding off duty LEO.

Re: What's up with FHP?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 10-4
    North Carolina highway patrol, stops, off duty city cop, speeding lets him go with a warning, 5 miles down the road, cop kills a 5 year in a car accident, casue of accident speed by off duty cop.... Was it an accident or could it have been prevented if the North Carolina Highway patrol, wrote a ticket to the cop when he first stopped him. Then maybe that 5 year old would still be alive.

FHP keep up the good job, they speed they pay the fine. Maybe you will keep an innocent person from being killed by a speeding off duty LEO.
    I WRITE AN N.T.A. TO A PERSON FOR SMOKING WEED. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT WILL STOP THEM FROM SMOKING IT AGAIN.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast