finally out of them ag greens and into dot blue
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

finally out of them ag greens and into dot blue

just got my phone call yesterday and its official im out of the ca***** green and into dot blues thank god

good luck

You made the a good move, but your Colonel is almost as bad as ours, yours is just dumb, Colonel Liford is dumb and and disrespectful to his people. Dees is a fool, all of his people are getting raedy to jump ship or retire. At least ag brass are pretty cool, they have done the best they can by us. I here that Liford is going to retire soon.

Ca***** no more

No wonder Ag got rid of you, you cant even spell cabbage, welcome farmer.

obviously you didnt get the joke ag/cop! you would def make a good ag investigator though

Congrats!

When do you start? Did they tell you where you will be positioned?

Re: finally out of them ag greens and into dot blue

Quote Originally Posted by ca***** no more
    just got my phone call yesterday and its official im out of the ca***** green and into dot blues thank god
    The sad thing with you is that your piss poor attitude will follow you even into DOT. Remember this, your attitude will show even in your dark blues and I hope the people you surround yourself with might rub off some sense of maturity. :twisted:

deland or orlando

ca*****

brilliant ca*****, welcome to DOT, we need another loser like you....

True Story

Welcome to FDOT enforement. Here is the great news. We make the same as all other State Agencies. We don't have to answer any calls for service and we may have as many as nine officers working in Escambia County at any given time. Of course three of the nine are Sergeants, One is a Lieutenant and one is a Captain.

We don't work nights, holidays or weekends. Wonderful job!

It is great, we just ride around with our dark tinted windows and occasionally stop some poor dump truck driver for no reason and hold him hostage for a while.

We can even make him bring us a few loads of field dirt for our yard and then force him to bring us the equipment to spread the dirt. But it's ok we can still stop him again and write him up for everything in the sun. Fact.

Next time we stop him with four other trucks and then officer SD tells him it's ok to go..... then the said officer runs over to the truck as he is leaving / pulls his gun / points it at said truck driver and threatens to "blow his brains out" for leaving...... But it's ok..... officer SD said he could go since he was stopped for so long. "MY BAD"

WOW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast