ABT is Proposing a cut in 8 LEO positions and closing 1 ofc - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have heard AJ Smith, Bruce Ashley, Joe Mato, Pat Roberts, Mike Wheeler, Elwood Stephens and a few other lower on the list.....

I also heard there is a LT. in north florida that has a friend whose cousin used to clean the pool at the mansion. But that is not the connection. The pool guy used to moonlight as a DLE agent. The agent had to walk the FIRST DOG on the night shift and the agent used to bake cookies for the dog. Now here is the interesting part. The Big Man himself ate the cookies meant for the dog. Well that really pissed off the dog so the dog and the agent drove down to KK to re-up. While standing in line, the dog gets a thorn stuck in his paw. An ABT agent working nights at KK pulls the thorn out (the DLE agent was busy on his cell taking do-nut orders.)
    But none of that really matters because the connection comes from the fact that the ABT agent is friends with the Big Man and the Big Man was moved when he heard the story. It's just a matter of time.

AJ Smith for Director? Are you kidding me? This guy was a do nothing when he was Chief and he was ran off from that job if truth be known. If he gets the job then you will see just how "political" the Directors job really is. He is A Joke!

But if we got AJ would there still be winers out there? On another forum they seem to think anyone else will make things all peachy! I think there is some misconceptions out there like "we have Drago right where we want him". Are you kidding? He is a politician and will do what makes him look best for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by notacomplainer
    But if we got AJ would there still be winers out there? On another forum they seem to think anyone else will make things all peachy! I think there is some misconceptions out there like "we have Drago right where we want him". Are you kidding? He is a politician and will do what makes him look best for the moment.
    True that about Drago. He is nothing but a politician and thinks people dont know what he is all about. He pretends to be the oh so great listner and oh I want to know what is going on, how can I make things better. Yea, right we have seen people just like him come and go. But hey, lets use him while we can.

Quote Originally Posted by ABT_SFLA
    True that about Drago. He is nothing but a politician and thinks people dont know what he is all about. He pretends to be the oh so great listner and oh I want to know what is going on, how can I make things better. Yea, right we have seen people just like him come and go. But hey, lets use him while we can.
    Actually, Drago is a pretty good guy from what I gathered. I didn't make him out to be the typical politician type Deputy Secretary. In fact, I had a chance to speak with him at Spring Break this year and you could tell he worked in real law enforcement before. I could tell back then he saw through the divsion's bull. He seemed to scratch his head when he found out that people were being promoted to Captain with little or no Law Enforcement and/or ABT experience. He didn't comment, but he appeared dumbfounded.

Quote Originally Posted by SerenityNow
    Quote Originally Posted by ABT_SFLA
    Actually, Drago is a pretty good guy from what I gathered. I didn't make him out to be the typical politician type Deputy Secretary. In fact, I had a chance to speak with him at Spring Break this year and you could tell he worked in real law enforcement before. I could tell back then he saw through the divsion's bull. He seemed to scratch his head when he found out that people were being promoted to Captain with little or no Law Enforcement and/or ABT experience. He didn't comment, but he appeared dumbfounded.
    You have not gathered much and he stays dumbfounded. :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by gotthainfo
    The director and chief ARE leaving on October 1st. Drago is starting to clean house - hopefully the majors will be next and we can get some command staff in here who work instead of drive around saying how great they and their lackies are! Maybe if the majors came to more than the office they are based out of more than once a month, they would know what the heck is going on in their regions - or maybe we can have some more training in how to do license inspections from someone who just got off probation last week but got detached to a task force....
    Thanks to Major Patrick Roberts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123