it's all out war - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    If it's a war they want then a war they will get... The law is coming! You tell them we're coming . . . and Hell's coming with us! You hear?! Hell's coming with us!
    Kurt Russell in Tombstone.
    Good research...you get a promotion to the 4th floor, report there 10am Monday.

How Poetic

If it's a war they want then a war they will get... The law is coming! You tell them we're coming . . . and Hell's coming with us! You hear?! Hell's coming with us!
    How poetic! A line from a movie script, make belief! Still, now that the administration has approved the .223 caliber rifles, are you still meeting at the FOP on Tuesday, to voice your dissatisfaction with the SOT chief and Tonto's abusive managerial practices, or just keep taking it in the Six?

PS: For the benefit of Ada Merritt graduates, sot = drunkard

No, I'm good for now...I'll probably go back to the FOP when they introduce the new nuclear tasers.

ask questions later

You forgot And hell is coming with me

No genius if you look at the statement above he's using we're meaning plural, this is also the case with the word us above again using it as plural. There is no me...good attention to detail, you work homicide?

No genius if you look at the statement above he's using we're meaning plural, this is also the case with the word us above again using it as plural. There is no me...good attention to detail, you work homicide?
    You just had to be a jerk huh. An oversight on my part but you had to be a froging idiot. And you must work IA

You just had to be a jerk huh. An oversight on my part but you had to be a froging idiot. And you must work IA
    Come on man do be like that...I was just kidding, I was only kidding...oh and yes I do work IA.

It was still Kurt Russell in Tombstone. Ill be back

It was still Kurt Russell in Tombstone. Ill be back
    Try the kraut governor of california for that one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12