taken from the PP Beacon - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Since you enjoy and flaunt your title of Captain so much, why don't you address "Mr. Clayton" by his true title, Dr. Clayton Wilcox? And for Christ sake, quit kissing up (or down) to ML all the time...she's got the hint...sheeeeez :roll:

hiding

This is silly, you are using two oficer's names and you hide, That is shameful. If you are so unhappy here QUIT!! Or can't you get hired anywhere? I would be a complete ass to work at a place that I can't stand! Your family is ashamed of you that you work at a place you hate so much.

What a stupid post. Haworth chose to come on here with his almighty statement and name others through initials. That makes him fair game according to the rules regs of this site. and I didn't see you post your name or are you just hiding????

Haworth

For those of you who have issues with the man. He invited you come see him or call him if you had questions. Please do so.

You won't because you are a coward. A sniper, afraid of retaliation because you won't be able to back up your claims. You think you know all but you don't you pick and choose your news to fit your already made up mind. I only wish your already made up mind was to leave this agency.

You are the worst of the worst.

A coward among us, an enemy sniper.

Forget about our enemies on the street, we have one in our locker room.

PS look in the mirror and you will see the one who is truly acting the fool.

hey guest, wonder why was right. mh has a few favorites and he plays them. the rest of us he couldnt care about. so you must be be one of his favorites. i dont take offense because its all political anyway and mh is a politician poising himself for his next step. does that bother me? no. but dont act like it dosnt exist and dont act like we all have to like it. it happens at every agency so my best advice is just do your job and if you dont fall under the chosen ones catagory be happy you have a means to make a living. as far as snipers? mh got on here and spoke his mind and others are doing the same so what the heck is the problem?

I agree

I agree, only a FOOL like you would work for an agency that you complain about. You are outnumbered coward. You just can't go anywhere else can you? You are surely miserable, I would just be sick to work where I am not happy, that's why your marriage is falling apart too!

My question is why Haworth is using this public site to discuss internal issues that should be kept internal? If he is going to do that he deserves any comments, positive or negative in reference to him or his post. I didn't even believe he had made the post until this morning. Like it or not, if you cross him retaliation does come into play and alot of us know it in case your interested guest #1. Have you taken a poll lately? Cross him and you'll be scrubbing the locker room floors. As far as the sniper reference? Pleeeeese. How much more melodramatic can you get. Thats funny. Stay safe now, skippy...

I typed m-e-l-o-d-r-a-m-a-t-i-c not, --I'm an idiot!!!-- Whats up w/ the instant editing?????

what's the othe alternative

Why did Haworth come here to offer an explanation? Because this is where all the complaining and whining is done. Whether he likes you or not, whether you like him or not, you can walk into his office at any time and state your problems with him or the agency. I have gone into his office myself, completely unannounced and closed the door behind me. Stated my gripes, said that I didn't agree with him or the agency, and he offered the best explanation he had..I didn't agree with it, but he is one of the bosses and I accept it. It wasn't a big enough issue for me to leave the agency, so I am still here..

If you have a problem, and you think he is playing favorites, man up, or woman up, and go talk to him. He above all others up stairs will listen. Or come here, and complain, and cry and get nothing done. It's up to you.

Agreed LMAO :lol:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast