taken from the PP Beacon - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sniper Reference

The sniper reference is a solid representation of what happens on this board.

An anonymous person comes on here with often times bad information or a twisted perception of fact and attempts to character assinated there pre-determined target.

I am sorry if you cannot see the parallel to a SWAT sniper who attempts to elimate a pre-determined target.

The problem with this entire forum is we air our dirty laundry on this forum that copwatch, city council, and others routinely read.

If one person says morale is down, others who disagree are quick to post counter arguements because we know others read this.

This agency has issues, others have more, some probably have less but to come on this site and complain about things does absolutely nothing. When has complaining about anything been helpful. Do something about it, come up with ideas. However, most complainers can't come up with their own ideas because most can stand to have their own ideas strutinized or they are plain lazy.

Either way, I tired of hearing you complain. If you don't like it, do what you can to change it, accept it, or move on. It is really a simple concept. I can't imagine what a misreable life some of you have if all you can do is complain.

Siiiiiiigh...get a friggin life for gawd sake...elimate? pre-determined target??? Go to Iraq or something. Sooooo much drama.

Thats it

Thats all the rebuttle you got....

Figures....

You want to attack the previous poster for a using a three line phrase you think is too much....but you can't counter his / or her arguement...

Not surprising...

Mr Battles says if you sissies don't stop wimpering and crying HE'S GONNA LEAVE THE DAMN CITY

Personally, I have Battles as my write in vote for the City Council. I love BISCUIT!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345