Red Light Running Week

Red Light Running Week

I would just like to say good job troops for all the hard work and effort that went into the stop red light running campaign. I know you share my sadness to see this week end. I for one love doing details in the heat of august!! And although you wont see any tangible rewards from all our effort, I rest comfortably knowing that I made the brass in my troop look good!! MY zeal and love for the legislature and the department keeps me going!!

I detect a hint of sarcasm. :?

Re: Red Light Running Week

Quote Originally Posted by YOO HOO
    I would just like to say good job troops for all the hard work and effort that went into the stop red light running campaign. I know you share my sadness to see this week end. I for one love doing details in the heat of august!! And although you wont see any tangible rewards from all our effort, I rest comfortably knowing that I made the brass in my troop look good!! MY zeal and love for the legislature and the department keeps me going!!
    I say this very true to the STATE SEAL, you should be proud you are obviously a miserable person, can't you have have pride in wearing the state patch on your shoulder, also be glad you have a job, somewear some one is foreclosing on there house adn they are fileing bankruptcy, they are wonder where there families next meal is coming from....Think quit be lazy and do something to improve insiead of *****ing and complaining....

Quote Originally Posted by SAD
    I say this very true to the STATE SEAL, you should be proud you are obviously a miserable person, can't you have have pride in wearing the state patch on your shoulder, also be glad you have a job, somewear some one is foreclosing on there house adn they are fileing bankruptcy, they are wonder where there families next meal is coming from....Think quit be lazy and do something to improve insiead of *****ing and complaining....
    After reading your post I agree YOU should be glad you have this job of being a state trooper. Some of us people with an education, above average intelligence, and a feeling of self worth want more!

I would just like to say good job troops for all the hard work and effort that went into the stop red light I say this very true to the STATE SEAL, you should be proud you are obviously a miserable person, can't you have have pride in wearing the state patch on your shoulder, also be glad you have a job, somewear some one is foreclosing on there house adn they are fileing bankruptcy, they are wonder where there families next meal is coming from....Think quit be lazy and do something to improve insiead of *****ing and complaining....
    You may not realize it, but you must have been having a seizure when you wrote this, because I sure got one reading it.........Holy shiznit!

Your Sergeant must stay pretty busy proofreading and editing your crash reports. Your writing skills are horrible; try proofreading and using a spell check. Also, each sentence needs a period, not a comma! :twisted:

F all this redlight business... Gimme my radar prise or whatever stroke job it is this time around...and i'll move on to the next "campaign"....bbeellcchh.....

This is HORSECRAP....give us raises and bene's... not trips to Disney