Atention Broward Sheriffs district 11 SGT. shot and killed! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I am saddened and very sorry for the loss of Sgt. Chris Reyka. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends, and I extend my symapthies to all over at BSO.

Dept. of Corrections probation officer and proud graduate of IPS Broward.

Our prayers go out to Chris' family, friends, and peers. God Speed to everyone. Chris is now on patrol with the angels.

Re: Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    DOA? If he was shot at 0120 and pronounced dead at 4am, It took them 2 and half hours to get to the hospital? I don't understand the BOLO is for a white american made sedan? Don't they have the tag number? Can't they tell the year, make and model? There are alot of white sedans out there. I'm sorry if I come off alittle rude but I am extreamly pissed off at this. It really is getting out of control.
    Hey Einstein they got the information they had out as soon as they could and as far as pronouncing him, they need to notify relatives before YOU need to know! Shut up and find this scumbag! My prayers go out to Chris' family!

When you find these pieces of shit I hope the end is the same as in Polk County last year..

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you and your families at this very sad time...we will continue to pray and hold out hope for Det. Hernandez....God Bless you guys.

Another Sister in Blue, Miami PD

Sgt. Chris Reyka

Sgt. Chris Reyka & Detective Hernandez as well as their families are in our thoughts and prayers. Everyone at BSO, we send our heartfelt condolences.
    Be safe.
    Your brothers and sisters at FHP.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    My thoughts and prayers go out to this Deputy's family, friends and fellow deputies. May he rest in peace.
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Sgt Reyka

For everyone I can tell you that Sgt Reyka was one of those rare officers that evreyone loved and respected. He remained active on the streets and was one of those working Sgts that when I started I looked up to for guidance. I worked with him for 17 years and I will truly miss him.

our condolences

everyone here at Hialeah PD is deeply sorry for the loss of your deputy. As many of us that can that day will be attending the funeral. Lets keep sharp guys and watch each other's backs so that this doesn't happen again. Keep us posted on funeral arrangements.

Updates

Being that it is the weekend and the local media takes a break there has not been any new since this morning. Can anyone please keep us posted in the investigation. Are there any developments, new leads or anything we could use while we patrol so we do not screw up the detectives investigation.

Someone please update us!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast