Atention Broward Sheriffs district 11 SGT. shot and killed! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your brothers in green to your north are very saddened with the tragic week BSO has suffered. We will pray for Sgt. Reyka's family and also Det. Hernandez. Sgt. Custer PBSO

Re: Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    DOA? If he was shot at 0120 and pronounced dead at 4am, It took them 2 and half hours to get to the hospital? I don't understand the BOLO is for a white american made sedan? Don't they have the tag number? Can't they tell the year, make and model? There are alot of white sedans out there. I'm sorry if I come off alittle rude but I am extreamly pissed off at this. It really is getting out of control.
    Your an idiot, obviously a civilian.The tag was stolen. If you would pay attention to the news you would have known that.

I'm Sorry

To all members of the BSO family. I'm truly sorry for your fallen brother with your family. But most of all, our family of law enforcement. My heart dropped as soon as I turned on the news and it just hit hard to the heart. I'm not a deputy, I'm a correctional probation officer with the department of corrections (probation and parole)and I can tell you that we all grive with you in reference to this loss of our family as a whole because we are are out on the streets too and it could of happened to one of us as well which has in the past. I hope the outcome of all this is for the criminals who did this get apprehended quickly before anyone else gets hurt and brought to justice. My condolences especially go to the family and also the family of det. hernandez with a healthy recovery. Please always be safe.

Love,

Guest12
    (A correctional probation officer with the department of corrections-probation and parole)

Our thoughts and prayers

To the family of Sgt. Reyka and the agency. Our thoughts and prayers go out to yall. Please post the funeral information asap as we would like to send our honor guard.

Respectfully,
    A brother in green

Sad Day

The Officers of the Florida Department of Environmental Protection Division of Law Enforcement sends our thoughts and prayers to the family of Sgt. Reyka's family.

God speed brother.

We also wish a speedy recovery to Det. Hernandez.

You both are in our thoughts and prayers.

Vehicle info

Does anyone have further info a the shooters vehicle ?

I know we have all heard a ford or chevy police type veh but if you compare a picture of a 1989 4-door Lincoln Town car to the photo shown on Ch 10's web site it looks very close. You can obtain a 89 Lincoln 4-door Town car photo from E-bay motors to compare.

See what you think.

Thought and prayers to BSO and the family.....

Sympathy

We are very sorry for the loss of Sgt. Christopher Reyka. Our thoughts and prayers are with Sgt. Reyka's family and friends, as well as all of his brothers and sisters at BSO. It is another sad day in law enforcement and we share in your grief.

We are so sorry for the loss of a highly respect Deputy, Father, Husband, and Friend. To the family of Chris Reyka, you are in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything, we will be there for you. The same goes for Chris's BSO family. To Chris, "to serve and protect was your oath, to honor you is our duty." Chris, keep the streets of heaven safe, you've done your time in hell. Rest in peace and Semper FI.

OUR LOSS

OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. WALK WITH THE ANGELS MY FRIEND, WE "WILL NEVER FORGET ,WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP" WE AT PBSO WILL DO WHATEVER WE CAN TO HELP ON OR OFF DUTY. SGT P.K.

God Bless All of You in this most difficult time..........to the family of the slain officer.........our prayers and thoughts are with you, and may God watch over you and bless you.........to the Brothers & Sisters within the Law Enforcement community.............God Bless you all..........we are also praying for you and our thoughts are with you all.....

God Speed to all..........

your fellow Brothers & Sisters
    at the officers at the City of Miami Police Department

God Bless

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast