Predictions - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions

Did you hear him slamming the negotiations team? It shows what a HUGE idiot he is. He has no idea those are the same people he has to thank for his current benefits. It shows what a total waste of space he is. If he makes rank It's Hensel time all over again. I won't work for him at ANY cost.

Someone needs to speak up for us little guys, we can't be subjected to this guy, He's so full of himself and such a douchenozzle, we can't be expected to want to work for him. I can't even begin to think what he will do if he made Cpl. Who is going to speak for us?

Well there is a certain Corporal that puts him in his place quite regularly and man is it a funny thing to see. I almost peed on myself when he did it one time, makes that arrogant ******* very uneasy.

Well he already treats patrol personnel like we're inferior, he's made several officers enemies in patrol be cause he acts like he is above them.

dear mr. full of yourself, Detective isn't a ranked position it is the same as a SPO please deflate that HUGE head down to about 45 lbs of pressure and quit acting like you are some visiting dignitary.

P.S. you're freakin WIERD!!!!!!

For all of that bashing that all of you mere mortals have bestowed on me, I will now place a spell over all of you. Everyone that has bashed me on this site and in person (which is the entire TTPD) I now strike you down with my dagger.

By the way does anybody know when the next Renaissance festival is? I am going to be the pixie dust spreader.

BEWARE OF DOPPLEGANGERS!!!

Oh, does anybody know where to get the latest edition of the Dungeon Master's Guide? I asked my friends if the local hobby shops are open but they told me that they closed when we all hit junior high school. Guess I didnt get the memo.

For now, Farewell friends, and may you rest with the blue dragon among the hill of the giants

douchenozzle!!!! thats hilarious!!!

I have heard him talk about Corporal and what I do not like is that he talks about WHEN not IF he gets the next promotion. Plus he already is giving examples of how he is going to straighten out patrol when he gets it.

He isnt even in the running yet and he is already telling how he is going to straighten officers out. That right there tells you how much of a problem he is going to be.

He doesn't know how to talk to people, he thinks he is better than all of us.He gives orders because he is a Detective. Someone needs to put him straight, if he gets the promotion, think Hensel.

I suggest we all get our union reps close and report all the garbage from the beginning that way admin, who seems to be blind to things in patrol will know what he does from the beginning.

How did this go from who's going to get LT, to 707 is a jerk off? (not that i disagree but how'd that come about.?

Well listening to him in roll call, he is already picked out his Cpl. badge and is making plans to change the way things run in patrol. you guys watch out down there, there is a new sheriff in town and his name is Balroc the 8th level mage elf!!!

Det Richie Rich

Det Richie Rich made it hell for his trainees and he will make it hell for the guys on patrol. He has whined and cried his way to Detetctive and has forgotten the meaning of being a team player. His arrogance will be his downfall. In this scenario, the buck will stop for him. He won't be able to buy or cry his way into CPL. Daddy Warbucks won't be able to help him. Let's hope that Admin does'nt fall asleep on this issue.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast