Predictions
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions

Predictions

Who puts in for LT? 503, 506, 710. 403 is taking 402's spot.

what a tool he is

Oh wow. I can see it now...Troops, your new uniform is as follows: tights, shield depicting some sort of medieval logo, an oversized sword (because I like em' large! i'm sure he'd say) a cape and a helmet. Go get em!

THE DRUIDS SPEAK: HEAR YE! HEAR YE! BY THE MOONS OF GANDOR AND THE LINING UP OF THE SUNS, I NOW KNIGHT THEE LIEUTENANT. YOU ARE NOW GOING TO BE EVEN MORE HATED THAN YOU ARE. LETS DRINK SOME MEAD FROM THE MAGICAL CHALICE (OR MAYBE AN EXPENSIVE PINOT GRIGIO) AND GO OUT AND KILL SOME HOBGOBLINS. THERE ARE MANY HIT POINTS TO BE HAD, AND MY BIG HEAD GIVES ME A LOW ARMOR CLASS. I GRANT THEE ALL THE POWERS OF MY LONG SWORD. ONCE I BECOME LIEUTENANT I WILL NOW BE CHAOTIC EVIL, SO FEAR ME AS I WILL SOON RULE THE WORLD. I mean the little world in my head

Some of us played Dungeons and Dragons too. The key word here is "played". We gave up the game when we reached puberty.

now THAT"S funny

You better watch out, I hear he has a +3 sword of dragons breath, and amulet of revenge.

He spent all his money on those as opposed to a spell of enchantment because he couldn't be bothered by girls anyway. He just doesn't have the time between medieval festivals and all that valuable computer gaming time.

Maybe he needs a potion of diminuation for that big head of his

Excuse me, I only eat Grey Poupon, drink Rufino Reserva, eat Brie and Beluga Caviar, drink Guiness, smoke Cuban cigars, and along with that, I must say thats a nice Vorpal Sword you've got there.

What all of you fail to see is my utter brilliance. I have superior intellect and that fact alone makes it hard for me to communicate with you of lower staus and intelligence.

I only tolerate you Bourgeois buffoons because I know that my magnificent presence will soon be recognized and I will be promoted to emperor!....I mean corporal...for know.

Once I make rank I will then treat you in a more condesending fashion than before (I know thats hard to believe that I can be more condesending than I already am) I will spare no effort to demean you in every fashion and write you up at each opportunity.

I further will institute the procedure of bowing, You should all bow to me because truthfully you are all beneath me anyway and you need to treat me as the royalty that I am.

I look forward to making you all my servants and make you see that I am of another level in evolution and have far surpassed anything your puny brains can comprehend.

P.S. Theres a Dungeons and Dragons contest down at the gaming store come on down and play, ask for "The Big Head" thats my Dungeon master name

If this guy makes Cpl., we are fvcked. :roll:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast