Stop & Think

Thread: Stop & Think

Stop & Think

:cop:
    Everyone who posts on whatever thread you choose remember we are all brothers and sisters in Law Enforcement lets stop the negativity and focus on positive changes. Stop and think about BSO Detective Maudy Hernandez also. It could be one of us instead. We need to focus on our families and being there for them.

Of course we all feel bad about the Deputy but I find it odd that you did not post this on BSO or FLPD forum. Please explain.

Re: Stop & Think

Quote Originally Posted by Brother In Blue
    Everyone who posts on whatever thread you choose remember we are all brothers and sisters in Law Enforcement lets stop the negativity and focus on positive changes. Stop and think about BSO Detective Maudy Hernandez also. It could be one of us instead. We need to focus on our families and being there for them.
    Ok. What happened to Det Hernandez is sad and tragic. We all have him and his family in our thoughts amd prayers. But you see my brother the admin here does not have our back and this sad episode does not cause them to reflect on what they have done to some fine officers and this department. The negativity stems from not one sudden tragic event but from a long drawn out plan by this place to demean and demoralize your brothers and sisters. So my brother in blue maybe its time you stood shoulder to shoulder with the rest of us and demand that these tiny tyrants be exposed for who they are and what they do to officers careers, morale and family lives on an everyday basis. We would like positive changes and hope we are heard by our commission and city manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Questioneer
    Of course we all feel bad about the Deputy but I find it odd that you did not post this on BSO or FLPD forum. Please explain.
    Someone else already posted something like this on the BSO link. I know the deputy and borrowed his idea. I will let you copy it and post it on the FLPD link.

If this was posted by a WMPD LEO you should resign right now. To equate what happend to Det Hernandez and to what the Chief is doing to the WMPD is disgusting. Det Hernandez is a HONORABLE Deputy Sheriff doing was he was sworn to do, protect his community. He was off duty, and interjected himself into a trajic situation in which he could have drove right by and ignored. Chief RP of the Wilton Manors Police Department is a DISHONORABLE Police Officer and human being( And that is a ? mark) who has done nothing but backstabbed most every officer in the department except the a## wipes that cater to his every wish. I work at the WMPD, you are NOT my family, NOT my brother or sister, and if you are a police officer, a disgrace to yourself and the badge ( if you have one ).

To put this in context to what happend to the Deputy is an insult to every person at the Wilton Manors Police Department and BSO. This is a trajic incident where a cop put it all on the line off duty and looked what happend. No we are not all brothers and sisters in law enforcement. I do not consider the RATS such as the POLICE CHIEF,LTS, BROTHER IN BLUE, and oh yes, EC as even equals. When I go on shift I pray certain individuals in the PD have my back as I know the persons I have named WILL NOT. So if you are talking about FAMILY, worry about your own because you are not part of mine.

Positive Changes under this administration , city manager and city commission. Wow I have not laughed that hard in a year and a half. Oh wait a minute,I have several, boot RP & DS back to Ft Lauderdale PD, have RW retire and have EC & KJ take an extended honeymoon to which they NEVER return to disgrace the REAL brothers and Sisters of the WMPD to whose family they DO NOT Belong.