Bryan Park
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bryan Park

Bryan Park

I am a concern citizen of Miami and I own property in the Brayan Park Sub-division. We have seen a increase of crime and suspicious activity. If possible, please increase your patrols in the area. Thank you and stay safe. May GOD bless you all.

we don't have the man power call the county they might be able to help!!!!

where is that?

Re: Bryan Park

Quote Originally Posted by Concern Citizen
    I am a concern citizen of Miami and I own property in the Brayan Park Sub-division. We have seen a increase of crime and suspicious activity. If possible, please increase your patrols in the area. Thank you and stay safe. May GOD bless you all.
    I know that asking what you have on this forum is not going to get you the response you are looking for.
    I'm not sure where brayan park is or if it is in the city of miami at all but your better off going to your local police station and telling them your concerns there. the local station can tell you where you need to go to fill out the paper work needed to increase patrols and do checks in that area.

for best results try getting the community together to provide an off duty police officer to be dedicated to that area alone in high visabilty.

Where is Bryan Park?

Do you enjoy afternoon tea? Or do you prefer tapas and wine for an afternoon snack? Either way you will live the experience at Bryan Park, a community of impressive old-style Spanish, Mediterranean, and elegant English Tudor houses in Miami. Many homes in Bryan Park feature ornate barrel-tile roofs, soaring volume ceilings, wood floors, fireplaces, split bedroom floor plans, lavish patios and back yards brimming with exotic trees. This community is centrally located near top-rated schools like Auburndale Elementary School and Shenandoah School, as well as the downtown Miami financial district. Bryan Park real estate for sale varies in price between $400,000 to over $550,000.

sounds like you need an off duty ofc...just like they have in brikell

Re: Where is Bryan Park?

Quote Originally Posted by locater
    Do you enjoy afternoon tea? Or do you prefer tapas and wine for an afternoon snack? Either way you will live the experience at Bryan Park, a community of impressive old-style Spanish, Mediterranean, and elegant English Tudor houses in Miami. Many homes in Bryan Park feature ornate barrel-tile roofs, soaring volume ceilings, wood floors, fireplaces, split bedroom floor plans, lavish patios and back yards brimming with exotic trees. This community is centrally located near top-rated schools like Auburndale Elementary School and Shenandoah School, as well as the downtown Miami financial district. Bryan Park real estate for sale varies in price between $400,000 to over $550,000.
    400K to over 550K on a Miami Police officers, sergeants, lieutenants salary? Maybe for T-$ whom the City of Miami pays for his pad as part of his salary and fringe benefit packages!

Re: Where is Bryan Park?

Quote Originally Posted by locater
    But where is it actually? street address

Brayan Park

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION. Brayan Park is between SW 8 ST and SW 16 ST / SW 22 av and SW 27 AV. I have been a resident here for approximately 36 years off and on.

Sounds like some of the Officers feel they be under paid. Thats a shame. City of Miami Police Officers that I have met in the community have been very professional. You have a very dangerous job that most people can not do or won't. You need good pay and benefits. I hope that the City leaders take notice.

Please tell me about the next community meeting and I will be sure to let others citizens know that WE need to support the Officers. Again thank you and may GOD bless you.

Thank you for the information. Having lived in Miami since the middle 50's I thought I knew all it's neighborhood names. And that the first Zone They cut me lose to ride alone in many, many moons ago. guess you do learn some new everyday. And thank you for caring cops.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast