PCSO History Book

PCSO History Book

I know I am subjecting myself to interesting comments by posting here but here goes.....as many of you have heard, I am compiling a early history book of the PCSO. And no, we're not dealing in rumors, scandals or old gripes. This is a positive look at both the County Patrol (only 2 members left) and the S.O.(C. McMullen was hired in 1947!). I have recieved unbelievable cooperation and thank everyone that has contacted me. I'm compiling photo's and newspaper articles as well as interviews, with a estimated publication date in April 08. And its not necessarily 20+ veterans that I would be interested in speaking with. Anyone who has a POSITIVE recollection of their early days at the agency, who they admired as a leader and considered a role model, please give me a call. So, if you remember the days of bloodhounds being our only "K-9's", cruisers with bubble lights (instead of light bars),when the jail was on Court Street or the APO, let me hear from you. Stay Safe...656-4223.. "Through the Years" P. Cooke

Awesome Idea! If I can help with any photo restoration please let me know. Rich PPTphoto.net

pcso history

history book already compiled by a fellow from Canada. call public affairs.

PCSO History Book

They have been working on one for about the last 10 years, not completed, not published, not available. Compiled by a civilian