FLEET - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FLEET

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Agreed, shouldn't have to politic, kiss up and bribe simply to get essential equipment.
    Amen, i dread going to his office for anything. he has always complained about the uppers, and maybe due, but it does get old. He treats you very bad and it is like pulling teeth to replace anything. i remember once he told me i need a letter from bloom to replace a broken radio holder. i just left and had another coworker get a new one later. he never answers the telephone, i have seen him ignore it as it rang. he needs to be reassigned like tiffany was and geet things back on track with the radio shop.

They should make him the PIO and send Bridgy back to the NDN - what great press conferences we would have!

They should make him the PIO and send Bridgy back to the NDN - what great press conferences we would have!
    ALL FACTS AND NO BULL!

The radio guy is great. Just don't walk in there like he owes you something, realize he's got a thankless job, and tell him thank you when you leave. Every other visit after that, you will be recognized as someone who is a stand up guy and he'll break his back to help you out.

oh but Sean and the shop are the keystone cops...give me a breakl...just shows you got no clue

* This post was removed by MOD 167 due to a violation of our policy.

* This post was removed by MOD 167 due to a violation of our policy.
    And I was just thinking about how boring it was going to be to read a post by another "guest."

The Moderator was reading my mind, apparently.

I have never had a problem with Joe Agrumpy; you listen to him whine, he tells a few jokes and you get what you need and leave.

Yeah, veteran rookie, you posts are absolutely riveting! What are compensating for with all this military and law enforcement stuff?

Yeah, veteran rookie, you posts are absolutely riveting! What are compensating for with all this military and law enforcement stuff?
    At least I can understand what he writes 8)

Compromised level of understanding George?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast