FLEET
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FLEET

FLEET

What is the deal with fleet? It seems like someone is always quiting........hmmmm.

Because management is a mess at the fleet maintenance! :roll:

I don't know about anyone quitting at the shop, but I do know that the shop has never been more inefficient than it currently is. I know of several instances where simple equipment installs have take 4 to 6 weeks. There is poor communication and no meaningful coordination between the mechanical shop and the radio shop.

The shop was run very efficiently, and friendlier I might ad, when the guy that is now in IT. was running it.

Sean has his own little kingdom, and he runs it without oversight.

nobody has left there other than a couple of entry level techs...think they found greener pastures

Is this all the comments about the shop? Does anyone have as much problems as I do?

the shop seems to do the easiest and quickest way possible to fix anything. i know it is frustraiting that the shop has your car for days just to do a simple repair that takes maybe half an hour. they seem to leave all the extra pieces on the floor, like wire crippings, wire tie ends and extra screws. the fist thing you have to do is clean up what the shop worker left. once i got my car back and it looked as if the entire trunck was tossed out and just piled back in. i seriously started to make a complaint, but was talked out of it by my boss. it just seems that the quallity of work, car care, and respect for the drivers have flew out the window. i would never take my p.o.v to this shop if it was for public use, and then again, they would probably not be in business very long. :roll:

the shop seems to do the easiest and quickest way possible to fix anything. i know it is frustraiting that the shop has your car for days just to do a simple repair that takes maybe half an hour. they seem to leave all the extra pieces on the floor, like wire crippings, wire tie ends and extra screws. the fist thing you have to do is clean up what the shop worker left. once i got my car back and it looked as if the entire trunck was tossed out and just piled back in. i seriously started to make a complaint, but was talked out of it by my boss. it just seems that the quallity of work, car care, and respect for the drivers have flew out the window. i would never take my p.o.v to this shop if it was for public use, and then again, they would probably not be in business very long. :roll:

anyone who complains about the shop has definately not been here very long. Sean has brought the shop out of the dark ages. Anyone who remembers the days of having to bribe Stan with 12 packs of Mountain Dew to get anything done will agree. It's definately not perfect, but it is better than the days of old!! Don't forget, we used to have trustees doing oil changes and brake jobs!!

Now they just lay tile at RF's house!

I wouldn't be *****in too much untill you spend a week or so in there shoes...then you may change your mind...I have done some time there,they are a decent bunch of guys and have pride in their work...before you complain about some wires and stuff maybe you should make sure it was them and not a vendor..And how did your car look when you took it to them...just a thought :wink:

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast