GET YOUR BLOG RIGHT

GET YOUR BLOG RIGHT

What did evrybody think of the speech?

What a CROCK!!!!!!! Make sure that when you write on the blog, talk good about me. I am a nice guy and a great boss......

The Neely story version told was, of course, yet another lie as every other word that comes out of your mouth. I imagine that I will have to tell the true unedited version. I will save that for another day.

Seen It All Now

Im a great guy Bla Bla Bla
    Here's the true story Bla Bla Bla
    Get your blogs right Bla Bla Bla

What a pathetic speech.

We got IT right and we got YOU right. So log on and read this FLPD boy..

Wow-I sat their listenting to his speech and was thinking what a transparent NOBODY RP is. You would have thought he was General Patton or Eisenhower giving his little talk. I think he needs to look at Websters dictionary to look what the definition of what the word leader is. Remember the little memo quoting Websters when it came to defining the word Volunteer when it came to the Steering Committee? His lack of integrity and ethics come to the forefront with each miserable passing day.

Stop & Think

:cop:
    Everyone who posts on whatever thread you choose remember we are all brothers and sisters in Law Enforcement lets stop the negativity and focus on positive changes. Stop and think about BSO Detective Maudy Hernandez also. It could be one of us instead. We need to focus on our families and being there for them.
    :cop: