hiring

Thread: hiring

hiring

Has anyone heard anything about current hiring before the new school year starts ???? How many are they hiring and how many are not returning ? Everytime you call you get a different answer ?

Can anyone help out with this info, thanks ????

Call Pat Haight (Chief's Confidential Secretary) at 561-4348435. We were told that there is a glitch in the PeopleSoft system that handles Personnel, Finance, Payroll, etc, that will result in false answers that there are no openings.

I wouldn't waste my time with the school board. I have been there 4 the past 5 years and it just gets worse. They screw u out of money and change you from school to school without warning. I thought I was with a department that cared, wrong! They care about filling their pockets from honest tax payers, other than that, screw u and your family. This department sucks.

Whatever admin reads this so what. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I applied there the same time as PBSO. I was a lateral transfer coming from another department. I was also a former high school guidance counselor with 8 years experience in the school system. I am also fluent in Spanish and am Hispanic.

I sent in my application and kept calling every couple of weeks just to make sure they had received it and were planning on doing interviews. They kept jerking me around for about 4 months. By this time PBSO had offered me a job and I accepted.

It has been over 5 years since this happened and I still haven't ever heard back from the school police.

Not sure there could have been anyone more qualified than I was to be a school cop since I had experience in both fields.

Oh well it worked out very well for me....

Hiring

That seems to be the story with the School District Police. Many qualified applicants have never been called or passed over for B/S. Look at how you have to register on-line and the systen does not work. Next , once you get frustrated enough, you call Pat. Depending on her mood swings will make you even more frustrated. Next, the Chief picks who gets called and who does not by the way he feels that day.

Until a new chief takes over or they merge with PBSO the place will remain screwed up and not hire a lot of good cops. Sad but true.

Someone was looking out for you. Enjoy your time at PBSO. I wonder if School Board and PBSO will ever merge?

Skirts

Nice to see things have not changed with the Scool Police, the Chief is still a ****-tator who hides behind the skirts in his office.

Sad to say but it will take a bad incident to finally expose how worthless he is and how bad he runs the agency.

Take home cars parked in front of schools with AR 15's ready to roll and a lot more training for the officers will save lives.