Uniforms - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uniforms

Re: west coast

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Broward County,
    If you are refering to me I have been on the West Coast for the past 26 years.Presently with Mantaee County SO for 23.As to your question about Metro Dade I have no idea to whom you are referring to,sorry.

[quote="guest"] panhandle Spiffiy is that you? Now just where are you going to work up north.. There isn't a department that could handle you or even me for that matter.. 8F80

Re: Callahan

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Callahan
    Yeah buddy. Patrol is where it's at. Been there and had my fun in the other units. Currently a Patrol Commander. We work 4 - 11.5hr days and then off for four. Being a rabid Buckeye fan, and person who cut his teeth as a rookie cop in Mid-Central Ohio, I attribute my remaining active on the job to good ole mid-western upbringing. One of these days real soon, I'm gonna click my heels three times and repeat..."There's no place like home." Keeping an eye out for real estate in my old haunts all the time. I'll probably keep a home down here too. I remember all the taxes I paid for 25 years before I left and I just know Ohio is gonna want to whack my state pension.
    quote+ Harry I thought you were going to leave after you got your last patrol car, What happened? I moved up to the real south in Marianna Fl. Very quite and nice people... Stop by on your way to the snow country... Stan Hascher

Re: Uniforms

One time I heard that Chance Ransom walked up to a cop in Cincinnati and mistakenly asked him for an ice cream. The cop didn't have any, but the cop was so impressed that he went and bought him some Graters. True story.

Re: Uniforms

Cincinnati Police wear traditional police uniform, something most of you monkeys on here wouldn't know if it jumped up and bit you in the &%$. About 20 year some college educated moron that never was a beat cop, but made chief, decided police officers should wear baseball caps polo-shirts and shorts for a uniform. Now not only do you not look like police officers, you don't act like police officers. Because you no-longer feel like police officers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12