Honor - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Honor

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Is it too late for me to get adopted?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPER SEAMSTRESS
    AW - DONT PICK ON SCOTTY HES JUST A SEAMSTRESS. HE DOESNT WANT TO GIVE THE COPS ANY MONEY OR A PENSION BECAUSE HE DOESNT UNDERSTAND THAT OTHERS HAVE TO PLAN FOR THEIR FINANCIAL FUTURE..... NOT HIM HE DOESNT HAVE TO HE JUST PICKS UP THE PHONE AND CALLS MOMMY FOR A POOL, CALL MOMMY FOR A FENCE, CALL MOMMY FOR A CAR FOR HIS KIDS, CALL MOMMY FOR WHATEVER :mrgreen:
    You would not want to get adopted into Scottys family. His dad was an accountant and rumor has it he had to leave town for a while as he got a little creative with numbers and put some people on the hot seat with the IRS. So you can see how the heritage of this family has trickled down thru time. The acorn does not fall to far from the tree my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz
    Quote Originally Posted by A citizen you "serv
    If they weren't so pitiful and absurd, your blogs on this site would be amusing. The fact is that the department under the previous chief and assistat was a disgrace. It was a glorified fraternity house with those in favor getting to "play" with whatever special assingment they wanted. Deny that Liz spent several hours a day on the clock massaging her horse--which served absolutely no useful purpose escept her own enjoyment. Despite all your protests, virtually all of the objective, third-party consultant's recommendations were implemented.

And then you literally extort an unconsionable contract out of the City Commission, using tecniques that any real employer would have filed with the NLRB as unfair labor practices (remember those totally false flyers the PBA sent out?).

Funny, you negotiate this cushy retirement in the contract and then complain when officers take advantage of it.

As a citizen, I say if you are that unhappy at the WMPD then PLEASE leave. There is only a morale problem because you old-timers keep telling each other that--talk about stroking each other's wang. Without your whining new officers will not be hard to find. WMPD is a good gig given the other options in the area.

Just remember that probably 90% of the citizens in Wilton Manors will NEVER make the salary you are getting and the same 90% will work twice as long as you to get probably half the pension.

Grow up and realize there is another world out there--you are darn lucky to be where you are.

And not to worry--you'll never see a contract again like the one you just got. It WILL be a campaign issue and those who approved it WILL be gone ...
    JUST TO SET THE FACTS STRAIGHT, I DOCUMENTED ALL MY TIME WITH MY HORSE. THE ONLY CITY TIME WAS SPENT AT NNO AND EVENTS I WOULD HAVE BEEN AT ANYWAY. ALL ELSE I DOCUMENTED THE TIME. ASK THE CITY MANAGER, I OFFERRED MY BOOKS TO HIM ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS.
    HOW DARE YOU SAY I DIDN'T GIVE MY ALL TO WMPD. THE HOURS I SPENT WORKING ON PROJECTS ETC FOR THAT CITY AT THE OFFICE AND AT HOME WAY OVER YOUR 40 HOURS A WEEK. AND I GET A LIFE ENDING CANCER PROBABLY BECAUSE OF THE STRESS OF THOSE 5 YEARS- ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE! WALK IN THOSE SHOES BUSTER AND SEE WHAT REAL RESPONSIBILITY, HARD WORK, TRULY CARING FOR YOUR PEOPLE AND THE CITY AND THE RESULTING STRESS IS LIKE. OR MAYBE IT'S EASIER TO JUST MAKE IRRESPONSIBLE ANONYMOUS REMARKS.
    AND YOU'RE LUCKY THE PD EARNED A GOOD CONTRACT OR EVEN MORE OF THEM WOULD BE GONE RIGHT NOW.
    You go girl!!!!!!!!!! If anyone has any doubt about what you are saying, I can vouge that what you have said is the TRUTH. Besides, even if you did care for your horse on company time, WHICH YOU DID NOT, you still completed more work in one day then these clowns do in a week!!!!!!

Oh and by the way, more are leaving and I am speaking about others that are going to be a SHOCK TO ADMINISTRATION when they turn in their notice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123