trying to get this website known in Orange County
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

trying to get this website known in Orange County

I was recently turned on to this website by a buddy of mine in Broward and a former k-9 handler from Miami. If you know someone that works for Orange County, TELL them about it. I believe this is the only true way to find out agency wide what the problems/achievements are.

Re: trying to get this website known in Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by OCSO Deputy
    I was recently turned on to this website by a buddy of mine in Broward and a former k-9 handler from Miami. If you know someone that works for Orange County, TELL them about it. I believe this is the only true way to find out agency wide what the problems/achievements are.
    You're sadly mistaken. This website is for disgruntled cops to complain about their job. What a joke, read all the other boards. This will turn into a bash site and take a toll on the brotherhood. Whatever you do, don't try to promote this website. What is said about my agency is 10% truth, the rest just made up rumors. People tend to have courage when they can hide behind the anonymity of a screen. If someone wants to talk about the agency, do it where it counts. Frivolous information is all you'll receive.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You're sadly mistaken. This website is for disgruntled cops to complain about their job. What a joke, read all the other boards. This will turn into a bash site and take a toll on the brotherhood. Whatever you do, don't try to promote this website. What is said about my agency is 10% truth, the rest just made up rumors. People tend to have courage when they can hide behind the anonymity of a screen. If someone wants to talk about the agency, do it where it counts. Frivolous information is all you'll receive.
    Obviously, you haven't tried using this website as intended. When used as intended, these message boards have caused changes at a number of departments.

Just recently at Tampa PD, the President of the PBA was sneaking through a 5 year contract from himself to be Executive Director with the duties to be determined later. It was disclosed on the message board and people banded together to stop this take over.

There have been other instances of the Press and citizens reading the message boards and getting involved in the issues that the officers were concerned with. This caused administrations to make changes.

These boards can make a difference. Yes, there is a lot a BS on some of them, but the good that can be done, out weighs the BS.

[quote=Yeah Right]
    Quote Originally Posted by "OCSO Deputy":3kpa7l37
    Obviously, you haven't tried using this website as intended. When used as intended, these message boards have caused changes at a number of departments.

Just recently at Tampa PD, the President of the PBA was sneaking through a 5 year contract from himself to be Executive Director with the duties to be determined later. It was disclosed on the message board and people banded together to stop this take over.

There have been other instances of the Press and citizens reading the message boards and getting involved in the issues that the officers were concerned with. This caused administrations to make changes.

These boards can make a difference. Yes, there is a lot a BS on some of them, but the good that can be done, out weighs the BS.[/quote:3kpa7l37]

Yea keep thinking that. You'll see man. This site is a joke.

Hey guest, If this website is such a joke..... why are you concerned about it and posting on it??????

I have checked out this website, and I dont agree that its full of disgruntled cops complaining about their job. It's full of cops, who are proud to be the police, that are pissed off about their admins retarded decsions. Your talk of "brotherhood". What a joke! Just from your post, its obvious that you were one of the "victims" of this site. Yes, they have anonymity courage by posting . Is anyone stupid enough to put their names behind somethng that could get them fired, demoted, etc.. for just speaking the truth?

I have checked out this website, and I dont agree that its full of disgruntled cops complaining about their job. It's full of cops, who are proud to be the police, that are pissed off about their admins retarded decsions. Your talk of "brotherhood". What a joke! Just from your post, its obvious that you were one of the "victims" of this site. Yes, they have anonymity courage by posting . Is anyone stupid enough to put their names behind somethng that could get them fired, demoted, etc.. for just speaking the truth?
    Wow you Orange County boys sure are naive. There is very little truth to this site. Grow up and if you have a pair of balls go talk trash to the people in charge or the ones who you have a problem with. Typical LEO with no courage. You don't come on here and bash other LEOs, agencies, admin, etc, that's just wrong. Back when I stated in the 80's if you had a problem you went to the source. You people are pathetic.

and your the greatest. SUCK IT!

Quote Originally Posted by haha
    and your the greatest. SUCK IT!
    First of all idiot it would be "and you're the greatest?" But apparently Orange County likes to hire literate LEOs. SUCK IT? Suck what? What a poor excuse for a cop

ummm... suck what?!? Your really needed to ask that? What a loser you are! Your not even from Orange County, yet you feel the need to come on here and bash people. Get a life dude!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast