Sheriff - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sheriff

For Sheriff 2008

Let's start a conversation about what we the men and women of BSO want for a sheriff. I want to hear from Deputies, Civilians, Fire Rescue and Detention.

I have put some ideas I have if I decide to become a canidate. I am trying to guage support. Once I have support I will reveal my name. I want to know what you want. Please read my posts here. I am "A Deputy" for Sheriff 2008.

New Thread

Go to the new thread A Deputy for Sheriff 2008

Re: New Thread

Quote Originally Posted by A Deputy
    Go to the new thread A Deputy for Sheriff 2008
    LAMBERTI 2008

Dan Goldberg has a deal worked out with Al Lamberti to install him as #2 at the Broward Sheriff's Office upon an appointment from Governor Charlie Crist. Supposedly, Goldberg will be appointed as "payback" for political support to the governor under the promise that he will let Lamberti run in 2008.

Stay tuned........

Sheriff

I am glad to see the unity we have encountered in this blog. I must say that although we might not agree 100% all of the time, we should not despise each other.

Let our brotherhood/sisterhood expand.

At this time I would like to recognize all personnel of the Broward Sheriff's Office and the United States Military as an instrumental part of the countries way of living. Let us all be one and unite.

Take Care to all and Stay Safe
    Deputy101

[quote="Anonymous"]Dan Goldberg has a deal worked out with Al Lamberti to install him as #2 at the Broward Sheriff's Office upon an appointment from Governor Charlie Crist. Supposedly, Goldberg will be appointed as "payback" for political support to the governor under the promise that he will let Lamberti run in 2008.

Stay tuned........[/quote

Absolutely not happening. Where does that make any sense? Why wouldn't the Gov appoint Lamberti in the first place so, as an incumbent ,he does not have to "resign to run"??? That's the law and entirely too risky to ask anyone to do. It makes more sense the other way around with Goldberg staying at #2 and Lamberti appointed Sheriff throughout a trecherous campaign. Take that to the bank too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123