Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

GOV CRIST IMPEACH JENNE PLEASE

GOV LETS DO IT SIR

Re: GOV CRIST IMPEACH JENNE PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by POLITICER
    GOV LETS DO IT SIR
    SEE YA K JENNE DUMOCRAT

impeach jenne

Jenne if we take the marble off the fifth floor of the psb and get rid of all of your colonels and jenne ass kissers we can give each vehicle one ar-15. You need to move on kj.

Jenne Must Go

Jenne must go. His tears are touching, but an interesting thing has come to light. How come so many BSO Deputies have been shot on his watch? Miami-Dade has not had a cop shot since 1993 and Ft. Lauderdale has only one shooting where their officer was shot since 1996. Could it be Jenne has taken the edge off his deputies? By this I mean he has caused so many distractions during his time in office. First Powertrac, second the investigation of his deputies, detectives and supervisors for case clearances and underreporting of crimes. Now we have his federal investigation where he is about to be indicted for fraud, conspiracy, and tax evasion. Could these factors be causing deputies to be less diligent while doing their jobs? Instead of thinking of possible situations where they would need to put their training to practice they are thinking about what is going on with their leader. Could it be the fact that they do not feel that the sheriff actually supports them. In the old days (1980's) when a piece of trash criminal would come to file a frivolous complaint on a deputy IA would not even entertain their BS. Now an anonymous complainant can go to IA, remain anonymous and tell his lies. BSO becomes the complainant and an investigation is started. In order to abide by the Law Enforcement Officers Bill of Rights there must be a complainant. Now in some cases the investigation proves the deputy did nothing wrong, but during the investigation the deputy must worry that if something does not go right he could loose his livelihood and pension. That is a lot of stress to place on a person. Moreover, why is a deputy immediately placed on Administrative Restrictive Duty when the case may be criminal in nature, but the sheriff can be under a felony investigation and still be allowed to be in place? If that were you or I we would be suspended or sitting at the fishbowl in district 5 waiting for an outcome. The sheriff does not have to abide by his own rules!!! I believe he should step down and have Gov. Crist appoint a law enforcement professional to lead us until the sheriff is indicted or cleared of wrong doing. That would show he is not above us but one of us.

Just a thought!

How are aggressive officers handled with BSO?

How do supervisors feel about approaching vehicles with your gun in hand?

Rifle/superior weapon deployment? supervisor approval?

Use of force/control reports? investigated on scene by shift supervisor or by IA?

Do you have to call the supervisor for all arrests? do you need to clear arrests with supervisors?

Can another DS sign your PC? or does the supervisor?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

Use of force/control reports? investigated on scene by shift supervisor or by IA?

Do you have to call the supervisor for all arrests? do you need to clear arrests with supervisors?

Who are you, a media TROLL?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

By the way, no offense but we are not "officers" we are "Deputy Sheriffs" and we do our jobs as defined by statute and policy. And at BSO our Deputy Sheriff's do an excellent job.

Re: Jenne Must Go

Quote Originally Posted by Jenne Must Go
    Jenne must go. His tears are touching, but an interesting thing has come to light. How come so many BSO Deputies have been shot on his watch? Miami-Dade has not had a cop shot since 1993 and Ft. Lauderdale has only one shooting where their officer was shot since 1996. Could it be Jenne has taken the edge off his deputies? By this I mean he has caused so many distractions during his time in office. First Powertrac, second the investigation of his deputies, detectives and supervisors for case clearances and underreporting of crimes. Now we have his federal investigation where he is about to be indicted for fraud, conspiracy, and tax evasion. Could these factors be causing deputies to be less diligent while doing their jobs? Instead of thinking of possible situations where they would need to put their training to practice they are thinking about what is going on with their leader. Could it be the fact that they do not feel that the sheriff actually supports them. In the old days (1980's) when a piece of trash criminal would come to file a frivolous complaint on a deputy IA would not even entertain their BS. Now an anonymous complainant can go to IA, remain anonymous and tell his lies. BSO becomes the complainant and an investigation is started. In order to abide by the Law Enforcement Officers Bill of Rights there must be a complainant. Now in some cases the investigation proves the deputy did nothing wrong, but during the investigation the deputy must worry that if something does not go right he could loose his livelihood and pension. That is a lot of stress to place on a person. Moreover, why is a deputy immediately placed on Administrative Restrictive Duty when the case may be criminal in nature, but the sheriff can be under a felony investigation and still be allowed to be in place? If that were you or I we would be suspended or sitting at the fishbowl in district 5 waiting for an outcome. The sheriff does not have to abide by his own rules!!! I believe he should step down and have Gov. Crist appoint a law enforcement professional to lead us until the sheriff is indicted or cleared of wrong doing. That would show he is not above us but one of us.

Just a thought!
    AMEN AMEN AMEN

[quote=old as dirt Leo]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jenne Must Go":npzko5ov

Just a thought!
    AMEN AMEN AMEN[/quote:npzko5ov]

Thank you brother. I too am a long time deputy who has been there done that and continues to do it. I love getting the bad guys I do not fear IA but I know many who do. I have had my share of IA cases but have come through with only a minor punishment for my own screw up. We have to force Jenne to step down until his problems are over. They have done it for less in other Sheriffs' Offices in this state. Is everyone so afraid of Jenne? I believe he is innocent until guilty, but until that is determined put him out and appoint someone. We need to get back to the days of old when BSO was on the cutting edge of street police work. We were highlighted on COPS, and Geraldo due to our no holes barred take back the street attitude. We need to get our reputation back from the street thugs who think it is ok to shoot one of us. Our supervisors need to back us and the citizens appreciate us if we do this I believe Broward County wants us to do this we deputies should start the move.

Everyone do your jobs and do not treat someone unfairly, be careful and back each other up. Fnalyy, take back the streeets.

[quote=Jenne Must Go][quote="old as dirt Leo":1d76b0ts]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jenne Must Go":1d76b0ts

Just a thought!
    AMEN AMEN AMEN[/quote:1d76b0ts]

Thank you brother. I too am a long time deputy who has been there done that and continues to do it. I love getting the bad guys I do not fear IA but I know many who do. I have had my share of IA cases but have come through with only a minor punishment for my own screw up. We have to force Jenne to step down until his problems are over. They have done it for less in other Sheriffs' Offices in this state. Is everyone so afraid of Jenne? I believe he is innocent until guilty, but until that is determined put him out and appoint someone. We need to get back to the days of old when BSO was on the cutting edge of street police work. We were highlighted on COPS, and Geraldo due to our no holes barred take back the street attitude. We need to get our reputation back from the street thugs who think it is ok to shoot one of us. Our supervisors need to back us and the citizens appreciate us if we do this I believe Broward County wants us to do this we deputies should start the move.

Everyone do your jobs and do not treat someone unfairly, be careful and back each other up. Fnalyy, take back the streeets.[/quote:1d76b0ts]

I am a long time Police Officer/Deputy. I agree that the Sheriff needs to leave. I do not know if Chris was distracted before the Scum took his life but it is intresting to see that so many Deputies have lost their lives on Jenne's watch. I would like to see if any Florida agency has lost as many as us since he took over. If we are #1 in that catagory then there may be a corrolation.

Jenne you did not award him the employee of the month for April. I believe it was his Captain or Lieutanant, you just were the presenter of the award. I bet you did not even know Chris personally your entroage probably did the research for you so it would sound like you knew him. You are such a LIAR!

This is why I will retire soon. There is no respect for us not even from our Sheriff. He is no leader he is a looser!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast