In Disbelief
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In Disbelief

In Disbelief

Yesterday at the North station 4 subjects were caught with an AK-47 in the back seat of a vehicle right before they were going to shoot up a group of people. Can you believe that HOMICIDE and The STATE ATTORNEY stated that the couldn't arrest them for CCF and all they had was a loitering and prowling. ATF came out and at least recomended that the back 2 passengers get arrested. Again the ASA said they didn't have enough to prove intent. I can't freaking believe it. The officers and the Sgt. involved did a good job in the apprehension of the individuals and did all they could in attempting to charge the max on them. The were on the arrest for almost 6 hours trying to charge them with everything including the kitchen sink. We are out here everyday and we risk our lives to catch these thugs and when we do we don't have a leg to stand on cause the ASA drops the ball. If the shot all those people and someone died then do we only have an AGG. BATTERY or do we actually have a MURDER! Disappointed and bewildered on this.

Does someone have Kathy RUndle's email? Or even the NEW TIme's?

Sorry I posted several times guys just in disbelief!

Ak47

My brother I stopped a car with 5 zoe pound gang members 5 guns and ak47 at the scene of a 30 homicide was not interested nor any other unit and the sgt on the scene said well one of them says he has a permit. 13-09

coming from a state atty office that says that even tho you have the elements to the crime they cant file due key facts missing.....what a bunch of rocket scientists...oooh but wait a tic...let an ofc get out of hand and get 39'ed and hell opens up just in order to destroy the ofcs life......

welcome to miami-dade county

Yo my man. The problem is that you 19ed them. WHY? Let T$ and his minions stop these fine,outstanding citizens.
    REMEMBER,SERVICE WITH A SMILE AND PICK UP PIECES LATER,PEACE OUT!

State all the facts and let people make their own decisions. Leaving out facts in an attempt to stir up sh-t, I know, is how things are done here but its juvenile. The mere possession of an AK is no longer criminal. Any 18 year-old can purchase one legally. Second, could you determine who had constructive possession of the weapon? In NY you can charge everyone in the vehicle. Here we cannot. We have to be able to prove who had C.P. of the weapon. And how do you know they were going to shoot somebody? And better yet, how can you prove that you knew? Great job. You stopped somebody with a gun. Should Homicide or the ASA put their jobs on the line by making an arrest that is not consistent with the law? I don't think so. For all of the people here that whine about making shaky arrests every day now you seem to be on the other side of the fence.

I agree with facts! NO 19,NO PROBLEM! One day u guys will realize that this aint 1980!
    SERVICE WITH A SMILE.

juvenile

Quote Originally Posted by Facts
    State all the facts and let people make their own decisions. Leaving out facts in an attempt to stir up sh-t, I know, is how things are done here but its juvenile. The mere possession of an AK is no longer criminal. Any 18 year-old can purchase one legally. Second, could you determine who had constructive possession of the weapon? In NY you can charge everyone in the vehicle. Here we cannot. We have to be able to prove who had C.P. of the weapon. And how do you know they were going to shoot somebody? And better yet, how can you prove that you knew? Great job. You stopped somebody with a gun. Should Homicide or the ASA put their jobs on the line by making an arrest that is not consistent with the law? I don't think so. For all of the people here that whine about making shaky arrests every day now you seem to be on the other side of the fence.
    :shock: Your right my brother no need to interview or take pics of guys with guns and ak47's they were probably boy scouts learning how to safely store them in the pork and bean projects just let them go unless they were drinking out of a 16 oz can of beer stop harassing people with AK's T-REX

[quote=Facts]State all the facts and let people make their own decisions. Leaving out facts in an attempt to stir up sh-t, I know, is how things are done here but its juvenile. The mere possession of an AK is no longer criminal. Any 18 year-old can purchase one legally. Second, could you determine who had constructive possession of the weapon? In NY you can charge everyone in the vehicle. Here we cannot. We have to be able to prove who had C.P. of the weapon. And how do you know they were going to shoot somebody? And better yet, how can you prove that you knew? Great job. You stopped somebody with a gun. Should Homicide or the ASA put their jobs on the line by making an arrest that is not consistent with the law? I don't think so. For all of the people here that whine about making shaky arrests every day now you seem to be on the other side of the fence.[/quote

Anyone field test the AK's to see if they were fully automatic? There IS a way to do so without firing a round.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast