Buy Out Offer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy Out Offer

Buy Out Offer

It is true. Captains and above, with twenty years and more, have received letters from the Sheriff offering a buy out plan. (Personally I would like to see everyone who got that letter gone.)

This option will save the Sheriff's Office millions of dollars a year by getting rid of the dead weight that occupy those upper management positions and think they are still actually cops.

There is already good news on the horizon! Col. C and Capt. JTH are going to take it in corrections. Col. Frumoff, Maj. RJ, Maj. AM, Capt JB, Capt GW, Capt KT, Capt LD, and Capt NG are going to take it so far.

Time for some change around here. Lets rally behind our Sheriff and get these peoples out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by See Ya!
    There is already good news on the horizon! Col. C and Capt. JTH are going to take it in corrections. Col. Frumoff, Maj. RJ, Maj. AM, Capt JB, Capt GW, Capt KT, Capt LD, and Capt NG are going to take it so far.

Time for some change around here. Lets rally behind our Sheriff and get these peoples out of here.
    Good. I agree, lets make room for some good people to be promoted

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by See Ya!

Good. I agree, lets make room for some good people to be promoted
    Why fix something that is not broken. Be careful for what you wish for as the grass is not always greener. Would have thought you learned that a long time ago! Experience and knowledge can not be replace so easily. These are good people that have done their time and earned rank. Are you wanting the buy out for their job? Sounds like it to me.

I heard if they bridge their time, Capt JC and Major DS are going to go. Let's hope they do this. I also heard if they count FRS time not Dept time, Major DM would go.

To the person posting under Good?
    Yes this is a good thing. Those people deserve to retire with a great package. This is their chance.

Is part of the buy out offer include lifetime health insurance like last time??

buyout

...NOW,LETS MAKE SOME HISTORY HERE FOR US, OUR FUTURE,AND THE FUTURE OF PBSO.........LET US GO PUBLIC AND DEMAND CAPTAINS AND ABOVE BE PUT THROUGH A THOROUGH TEST PROCESS....WRITTEN TO ORAL TO PSY TO PHYSICAL TO LEVELS OF REVIEWS FROM OUTSIDE SOURCES.....NO INSIDERS DECIDING....THEN ESTABLISH A CERTIFIED LIST AND THE SHERIFF....NO FOG.....MUST GO OFF THE LIST UNLESS THE SHERIFF CAN ARTICULATE A REASON WHY HE DOES NOT WANT TO PICK THE FIRST, THEN THE SECOND, ETC......AND THE REASON HAS TO HAVE REAL CREDIBILITY............END POLITICAL CORRUPTION.....END FAVORITISM.....PUT PEOPLE IN THOSE LEVELS THAT CAN BE RESPECTED BY ALL IN THE AGENCY AND ALLOW THEM TO GET THERE HONESTLY AND THROUGH A SYSTEM THAT IS WATCHED FROM THE OUTSIDE. THEY THEN ARE NO LONGER PAWNS AND POLITICAL HACKS AND THE FOG INFLUENCE WILL DWINDLE INTO THE SUNSET. THEN CURRENT D/S, CPLS, SGTS, LTS, CAN LOOK FORWARD TO FINALLY RESPECTING THE EXECUTIVE LEVEL RANKS AND THEY CAN SPEAK UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT WITHOUT THREAT OF..."I MADE YOU AND I CAN BREAK YOU',ETC. COME ON, LET US NOT MISS OUR CHANCE. BUT WE MUST BE HEARD. PUBLIC MUST HEAR OUR DESIRES. BRADSHAW PROMISED THIS BEFORE THE ELECTION.

Re: buyout

Quote Originally Posted by honest
    ...NOW,LETS MAKE SOME HISTORY HERE FOR US, OUR FUTURE,AND THE FUTURE OF PBSO.........LET US GO PUBLIC AND DEMAND CAPTAINS AND ABOVE BE PUT THROUGH A THOROUGH TEST PROCESS....WRITTEN TO ORAL TO PSY TO PHYSICAL TO LEVELS OF REVIEWS FROM OUTSIDE SOURCES.....NO INSIDERS DECIDING....THEN ESTABLISH A CERTIFIED LIST AND THE SHERIFF....NO FOG.....MUST GO OFF THE LIST UNLESS THE SHERIFF CAN ARTICULATE A REASON WHY HE DOES NOT WANT TO PICK THE FIRST, THEN THE SECOND, ETC......AND THE REASON HAS TO HAVE REAL CREDIBILITY............END POLITICAL CORRUPTION.....END FAVORITISM.....PUT PEOPLE IN THOSE LEVELS THAT CAN BE RESPECTED BY ALL IN THE AGENCY AND ALLOW THEM TO GET THERE HONESTLY AND THROUGH A SYSTEM THAT IS WATCHED FROM THE OUTSIDE. THEY THEN ARE NO LONGER PAWNS AND POLITICAL HACKS AND THE FOG INFLUENCE WILL DWINDLE INTO THE SUNSET. THEN CURRENT D/S, CPLS, SGTS, LTS, CAN LOOK FORWARD TO FINALLY RESPECTING THE EXECUTIVE LEVEL RANKS AND THEY CAN SPEAK UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT WITHOUT THREAT OF..."I MADE YOU AND I CAN BREAK YOU',ETC. COME ON, LET US NOT MISS OUR CHANCE. BUT WE MUST BE HEARD. PUBLIC MUST HEAR OUR DESIRES. BRADSHAW PROMISED THIS BEFORE THE ELECTION.
    Shut up Pat

I saw the offer. It's a nice package for those that were ready to go now or over the next couple of years. And, yes, it does include an additional insurance contribution, among several other things.

"See Ya" poster is right about many of those people that he listed. I know that several of them are very interested.

Our sheriff and the "G" in FOG should be praised for getting this offer out there. It's time that this agency takes another step towards growth and the progress of tomorrow.

Re: buyout

Quote Originally Posted by honest

Pat, you are the one that has been posting. Everytime anyone calls you out, you come on here, claim it is not you, "that you only read everyday, but haven't posted anything." You say that all your postings are identified by you. You have posted all the this against the sheriff, the colonel, and all captains and above for that matter. You post multiples times a day. We all know how you write. And you and the one or two friends you have posting with you will never make a majority of anything. what you did while here, or what you do now. This is and has always been about YOU!

We are happy here. We don't want what you got.

The one thing that is certain is that you will lose your lawsuit, lose the countersuit against you, lose the election, lose all your savings and go broke, and unfortunately, lose your health over the whole thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast