What happened with watching out for each other. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Unprofessional Deputy

Quote Originally Posted by uno
    Deputy,
    Lets start by saying that your attitude and demeanor was totally unprofessional. Yes your soon to be EX-wife did receive a dismissible $7.50 citation for not having her registration, but you failed to mention that nothing was done about her driving on a business purposes only license when in fact she was coming to meet you to pick up money for the divorce and not traveling to or from work. Also, there are ways to ask for professional courtesy. First is to be both professional and courteous, DON’T stand there and yell and scream putting your finger up to a persons chest demanding professional courtesy in front of the other party. As you should know, officers and psa’s are not supposed to show favoritism when doing their jobs. Maybe if you were to approach someone without the other party there, quietly, and identify yourself without an attitude the situation could have been resolved differently.
    OH, I forgot to mention. It’s pretty bad when a “Deputy” is on scene causing such a disturbance that the PSA feels threatened enough to call for a 94. He’s the only one who had a problem on scene, his wife was actually pleased with the outcome of the entire situation and gave her apologies for his demeanor when she left.

Now that you’ve had the option to read both sides you tell me who the a**hole is…
    If he was causing such a disturbance and felt threatened enough to call for a 94 then why didnt you call for Sgt.? Ohh I forgot he was busy :roll: Im sure there's a reason why u are a PSA :wink:

PS: Keep the Deputies personal life away from the forum b/c Im sure you wouldnt want the same done to you

PCR

The PSA was wrong. First for telling a lie when the deputy asked for the sergeant to come to the scene. Unless the was a Sig5, I don't know of any sgt. who is that busy...on Alpha!? Second for writing the deps wife. Yeah, ASKING for pc is lame, but we don't write each other or our families. Come on. That's the biggest problem I found in FL law enforcement. We don't stick together and we don't have each other's backs.

PSA if you are reading this, take a second to look up from your ticket book and look at the big picture. You are wearing a UNIFORM. It doesn't say "Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts" or "McDonalds". It says "SUNRISE POLICE" To some idiot (there are many) bad guys out there, they don't know was a Service Aid is, all they see is the patch (just ask the two auxilory cops from NYPD..oh wait, they're dead from gunshots). If the shit hits the fan and you are involved who do you think will stop and help you when someone is trying to take YOUR life (before your 94 arrives..if you had a chance to get on the radio)? It will be the off duty cop driving by, not the average joe blow. Think about that.

It makes me sick how people miss the big picture and feel justified in being petty.

We only have ourselves out there. End of story. If that means you show some courtesy then do it.

What's worse, I still hear stories of other COPS writing off duty cops (can you say FHP). Let's try to do the right thing and watch out for each other and our familes.

Stay safe.

First of all, your post on here justifies the citation that your wife received. You are crying over a $7.50 citation that don't affect her driving history nor insurance. If I was a betting man, I would bet that you showed up on scene and tried to run the scene with your star in hand and came off as unprofessional. The only reason I say that is because you asked for a Sergeant to respond to a minor signal 4. What were you going to ask the Sergeant? Did you want him to tell the PSA not to write the citation? That is crazy and illeagal. Take the $7.50 ticket and be happy that she wasn't written the criminal violation business only citation. If she has a business only license that problably means she got a prior DUI. Did you show up on her DUI and try pulling off that stunt?
    Deputy, don't get me wrong. I STRONGLY beleive in professional courtesy and even if someone came off as a jack*ss I would still use descretion, but that's me and everyone is different. We work in a line of work that has many different personalities. Don't judge an agency by a single meaningless incident. As I remember, B.S.O. arrested a Pines officer for DUI. It was an unfortunate incident, but it would not be fair to say that all SO deputies would of handled that scenario the same as those deputies did that day.
    Stay safe, we have more important things to worry about now a days. Also, to any Sunrise officers that wrote anything negative about the PSA, you are the reason why our agency doesn't have that brotherhood that other agencies share. Everyone wants to judge everyone and you are the first one to point out your partners flaws. Look at yourself , look at what you have done in this agency before you open you big mouth about things that you don't know anything about.

That was wrong

The PSA you were referring to should not have written your wife the citation, knowing that you were a fellow Officer. That Midnight PSA is known for being a bitter puss anyways. Trust me, we all have complained about her in some way or another. She writes everyone tickets because she gets off on it. She loves to make herself feel like she actually has some authority when in real life, she's a joke. She thinks she is a cop when she really is just a civilian. She's always showing up on scenes and puts in her two cents when she shouldn't, and she's always putting herself in harms way. She never has anything good to say about anyone except her boyfriend (who is actually a pretty nice guy) and she is just wierd in general. That PSA thinks she is the backbone of midnight shift because she handles the S-4's. We all laugh at her when she's not in the room. That PSA is messed up in the head in all sorts of ways. Please dont let this fickle, bitter, wanna-be cop PSA reflect your opinion on Sunrise Officers. Trust me, the actual POLICE OFFICERS are all on the right page when it comes to professional courtesy.

Re: That was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    The PSA you were referring to should not have written your wife the citation, knowing that you were a fellow Officer. That Midnight PSA is known for being a bitter puss anyways. Trust me, we all have complained about her in some way or another. She writes everyone tickets because she gets off on it. She loves to make herself feel like she actually has some authority when in real life, she's a joke. She thinks she is a cop when she really is just a civilian. She's always showing up on scenes and puts in her two cents when she shouldn't, and she's always putting herself in harms way. She never has anything good to say about anyone except her boyfriend (who is actually a pretty nice guy) and she is just wierd in general. That PSA thinks she is the backbone of midnight shift because she handles the S-4's. We all laugh at her when she's not in the room. That PSA is messed up in the head in all sorts of ways. Please dont let this fickle, bitter, wanna-be cop PSA reflect your opinion on Sunrise Officers. Trust me, the actual POLICE OFFICERS are all on the right page when it comes to professional courtesy.
    Right on. Was going to post something, but that one above says it all.

Don't let her ruin your opinion of the department overall. I don't know a single actual OFFICER who would have written your wife a ticket.

c.s.a= lazy, useless, wanna bes , dont need em

Is it me or doesn't it always seem that they are always on 40?

You people are amazing ! Just a PSA ??? How about just a road patrol officer ??? Maybe you're so bitter because all you do all day is go from call to call trying to figure out how to avoid taking paper. Then you can go meet with your buddies and complain about how you didn't make "the List" and how unfair this department is and about how the ass kissers are the only ones that get anywhere. Whine Whine Whine. Alot of great officers out there and then there are people like YOU
    Next time someone ask me for a favor I should say Oh your husband is an officer ??? Is he a Sargeant ??? Oh Just a road patrol officer ?????? Sorry can't help you............... People like you are the problem. Because you are Just a road patrol officer. Hey maybe i'm just a dispatcher ??? Or maybe I'm Just a crime scene tech ???? But I can run circles around people like you.

WOW, I ALOT OF ANGER THERE, GUESS YOU DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO GO 40 TODAY, HUH? WELL TAKE IT EASY WHITE SHIRT!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast