do ur job

Thread: do ur job

do ur job

do ur stinkin job! or someone else will. u know what i mean.

I know it's been a while since you posted this, but would you care to elabortate?

elaboration

Quote Originally Posted by HCSO
    I know it's been a while since you posted this, but would you care to elabortate?

i overheard a deputy complaining about his job, in public, at a restaurant. well, he can move on and someone else can take his position. i was hoping he would reply. i think the deputies have it made there in hardee county. go to miami where i am from and answer those calls, granted ur calls are not any less dangerous, but not as involved. u dont have the resources other agencies have, but if you dont enjoy ur job, then find another one that u do, it would be a service to the general public if u leave a police job u hate.

To the concerned citizen BUTT OUT. The deputy probably should not have said what he/she said so you could hear it, but you should respect their privacy and don't ease drop on their conversation. I am sure this deputy was probably just venting. What is wrong with that??? I am sure you never had a bad day when you just had to vent RIGHT! Just because somebody vents does not mean they hate their job or want to quit. I am sure if the deputy was that unhappy they would move on so they wouldn't have to put up with knuckle heads like you. Our local law enforcement officers both county and city do one HELL of a job. It is my opinion that they do not hear THANK YOU or GOOD JOB often enough. BUT they sure do hear when GRUMPY people like yourself have some negative thing to say. Why don't you try the next time you hear one of them complaning, walking over and saying I THINK YOU ALL ARE DOING A GREAT JOB AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK. Let them know you are behind them and support them. Then maybe what ever was bothering them won't seem as bad as they thought. Try a little positive reenforcement instead of trying to slam one of them when ever you have a chance.

TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS THAT READ THIS SITE THANK YOU AND YOU ARE ALL DOING A GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT LET PEOPLE LIKE "CONCERNED CIT" GET YOU DOWN. THERE ARE PLENTY OF US CITIZENS OUT HERE THAT DO APPRECIATE YOU ALL. PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU WORK WITH!

Quote Originally Posted by general public
    To the concerned citizen BUTT OUT. The deputy probably should not have said what he/she said so you could hear it, but you should respect their privacy and don't ease drop on their conversation. I am sure this deputy was probably just venting. What is wrong with that??? I am sure you never had a bad day when you just had to vent RIGHT! Just because somebody vents does not mean they hate their job or want to quit. I am sure if the deputy was that unhappy they would move on so they wouldn't have to put up with knuckle heads like you. Our local law enforcement officers both county and city do one HELL of a job. It is my opinion that they do not hear THANK YOU or GOOD JOB often enough. BUT they sure do hear when GRUMPY people like yourself have some negative thing to say. Why don't you try the next time you hear one of them complaning, walking over and saying I THINK YOU ALL ARE DOING A GREAT JOB AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK. Let them know you are behind them and support them. Then maybe what ever was bothering them won't seem as bad as they thought. Try a little positive reenforcement instead of trying to slam one of them when ever you have a chance.

TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS THAT READ THIS SITE THANK YOU AND YOU ARE ALL DOING A GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT LET PEOPLE LIKE "CONCERNED CIT" GET YOU DOWN. THERE ARE PLENTY OF US CITIZENS OUT HERE THAT DO APPRECIATE YOU ALL. PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU WORK WITH!
    you are totally right, my apologies, but i was not eavesdropping when it was said in a very audible tone in a public area, public is public and that is that. i support leo's and i have siblings who do such work. they complain just like everyone else, but they dont do it in the public's earshot, which would discredit their agency. just something to think about.