A fond farewell

Thread: A fond farewell

A fond farewell

Thank you for your dedicated 18 years of service with the city. From a Road Patrol Officer to a Detective with part time assignments in our small, yet effective, Drug Task Force in the early 90’s, to supervising the Marine Unit, to teaching all the newbie’s as a Training Officer. :cop: You will be greatly missed. You were an inspiration to the young and an educator for all. WMPD has lost a “Finest” but for what is lost is another departments greatest gain. :wink: Goodbye my co-worker and friend. Do not forget the ones you leave behind.
    :cry: :cry:

I couldnt agree more. You served the city well and I was proud to have worked with you over many years. Everyone knows that you will do well where you are going. Take care of yourself and your family and keep in touch.

WMPD's loss is my gain. As a citizen where he is moving to I'm thrilled. It will be another awesome cop that WMPD has lost and we have gained. Keep up the good work WMPD, we to the north can use these fine individuals. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!! When you want to go fishing in the northern part of PBC let me know, we can go on your boat or mine. Peace Out!

A fond farewell my friend. You are a PROFESSIONAL Law Enforcement Officer, something that RP,DS,EC & RW could not understand because they do not know what the word means. I will always be your friend and will miss you as a back up and co worker because the new "rat pack" are scum and cannot be trusted. Do not fret,think of the country song, "friends in high places" as it will serve you well.

Rick, welcome aboard PBSO. A true professional law enforcement agency. You will do well here as have the others that left WMPD to come to PBSO. We have our share of problems, but they are shadowed by the limitless opportunities that are before you. Of course your new zone will be about twice the size of the Island City. But you will have Sergeants that will support you. It will take some getting used to, but you are more than capable of living up to the challenge. Good luck Rick and see you soon.

Castanza out!

The City of Wilton Manors has lost a terrific and professional law enforcement officer. PBSO and the county are extremely lucky to now have your talents and knowledge. It will be a challenge at first, learning the paperwork and territory, but you will overcome it. I have no doubt you will make Sgt. as soons as possible, if you choose. Good luck and I look forward to many fishing trips.

Congratulations

Rick, I want to congratulate you on your move north to PBSO. I know Tom is looking forward to you moving up his way. The City of Wilton Manors has lost another great officer. I wish you the very best. If you ever need anything let me know, I will always have your back.

To Rick & Brian,

I have truly lost two great brothers this month. Don't forget, RP might have dismantled this department, but he can never break the bonds that we have created with each other. You both will always be top notch guys and will do better for your selves and your families. I'm just sorry to see it happen this way.

Don't forget, we need to hit the Keys again and do some fishing like the old days!

Rick and Brian, I know that you will make some new and wonderful memories and friends at your new places. I have some old pics of you, all of us from the old days. The Cops-n-Kids, Brian in his beard stage and Reds Christmas parties. Copy of the group shot of the dive team kidding around when we did the baseball card shots. Remember us but have a great time! Love you guys!

Hey Rick, Can't wait to see you out in WPB. Congrats, I know you're gonna love it and it's gonna be such a breath of fresh air for you.